NFL: Upset of the Week - Week 2

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
For weeks I have been pointing to this week, for the bold upset prediction of the season......the tanking Dolphins to again beat the Pats in Miami. But after watching yesterday's gong show, I just can't. So, I look to a team that has a healthy Dalvin Cook, a very strong defense, and Kirk "don't call me "Kurt" Cousins, who will use his great WR's enough to overtake a much improved Green Bay defense. Official pick:

Vikings over Packers

Packers favored by 3

Week 1: Buffalo Bills over Jets

Season: 1-0

NFL Odds: NFL Vegas odds weekly. Free pro football betting odds.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Cardinals over the Ravens (+13.5)

(To cover, not to win)

Last edited:

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
Week 1: Arizona - T
Record: 0-0-1 (or does a tie count as a loss here?)

Week 2: Washington over Dallas

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
This is a tougher week with very few of the underdogs at home being teams that are even slightly interesting.

Season 0-1
Week 1: Carolina beat the Rams (Rams are a 2 point favorite) -- Stupid Rams won by 3.
Week 2: Giants beat the Bills (Bills are 2 point favorites)

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
Dolphins are descendants of land-dwelling mammals of the artiodactyl order (even-toed ungulates). They are related to the Indohyus, an extinct chevrotain-like ungulate, from which they split approximately 48 million years ago.

0-1
Week 1: Jaguars over Chiefs
Week 2: 49ers over Bengals

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
For those who are new to this contest, as Marc said above, when you pick, you are picking the team to win the game outright...not just to cover. So, @justafan22 unless you think AZ is going to win the game, please pick again. (and anyone else who made a pick along that thinking).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad