NFL: Upset of the Week - Week 1 Back to Football, 'Rona Style

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Yes, it is back and better than ever by hugely popular demand!!! :laugh: As a reminder & for those who may be new, the rules are very simple. The team you pick must be at least a one point underdog at time of kickoff (so if you pick early in the week like I do, & your pick is no longer an underdog by kickoff, you need to re-pick). And again, it does not matter whether YOU believe your pick or someone else's pick is an upset....if its an underdog by at least 1, it is fair game. That said......good luck to all!

For week 1, I have had my eye on this game ever since I saw the 1st point spreads revealed months ago. The Dolphins came up with the biggest upset of the 2019 season when they went up to Foxboro in week 17 & stunned the Pats, costing them the all important bye & possible #1 seed. Now an improved Fins team faces a team in transition with key losses on their defense & minus the GOAT. Lightning strikes twice as my 1st official pick for 2020 is....

Dolphins over Pats

Pats favored by 6

NFL Odds | Best Football Betting Odds, Lines, Point Spreads & Totals

Last season: 6-11
Last Season's co-champions: @TheAngryHank & @Marc the Habs Fan

Edited to link new odds site

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
With all the O-line injuries I could see Washington beat Philly. They've played them well last season. If I had to pick one, Cleveland over Baltimore, though I still would predict Baltimore.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
Hmm? :huh:

upload_2020-9-8_21-3-52.png

I'll take Atlanta over Seattle.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Those of you who picked the Titans will likely need to pick again, as Miller is out & they are now favored by 2. I also updated the OP with a link to a different site showing the current odds since Football Locks seems to not be running as of now.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

mulli25

Jun 25, 2008
NJ
Those of you who picked the Titans will likely need to pick again, as Miller is out & they are now favored by 2. I also updated the OP with a link to a different site showing the current odds since Football Locks seems to not be running as of now.
Thanks for the heads up

I'll go with Panthers over Raiders

Reactions: PanthersPens62

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
See if I can stick with this every week.

I’m taking the WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM +7 vs. the Eagles who have a whole lot of training camp injuries, especially on their offense, and the Eagles have always had problems with them anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad