OT: Updating the Winnipeg Jets HF Site

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I am curious when typically HF updates their teams to show how they rate the prospects in each teams system? I would love to see how HF rates the selections we made and how the feel the players within the system are rated. I don't expect much change in the current crop considering they updated it near the end of the season, however, players like Hellebuyck were dominate in the IIHF WHC and was wondering if he would actually get a rating boost as a result.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I mean, it would be nice if they could change the part about a weakness in our prospect pool being that we have no high end goaltending prospects.:laugh:

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I am curious when typically HF updates their teams to show how they rate the prospects in each teams system? I would love to see how HF rates the selections we made and how the feel the players within the system are rated. I don't expect much change in the current crop considering they updated it near the end of the season, however, players like Hellebuyck were dominate in the IIHF WHC and was wondering if he would actually get a rating boost as a result.

It's the opening line of dialogue on their page:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/team-rankings/

Hockey's Future ranks the prospect talent of each NHL team from best (#1) to the worst (#30). We publish these rankings twice a year, once before and after each regular season. NHL prospects considered for these rankings meet HF's prospect criteria at the time the list is published.

PS....We're #1!!

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It's the opening line of dialogue on their page:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/team-rankings/

Hockey's Future ranks the prospect talent of each NHL team from best (#1) to the worst (#30). We publish these rankings twice a year, once before and after each regular season. NHL prospects considered for these rankings meet HF's prospect criteria at the time the list is published.

PS....We're #1!!

Thanks :) Totally missed that part. I knew we were number 1, I was just curious how they ranked our draft selections and if they increase the ratings for Hellebuyck after his WHC performance.

EastRiver

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
I think the slowy update them over the summer. I have noticied some teams have been updated but if their going alphabetically we would be last.

jetman

May 21, 2015
I wonder when they will give Winnipeg's draft picks ratings. I've noticed pretty much every player in the first round has been giving their raiting except for Connor, Roslovic and Marner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad