Updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Thanks, man!

Quick question....I sent in a list of prospects to release to get to the limit, but those prospects are still on the roster. Do I need to re-submit?

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
No you don't, Matt K has left the excel file in yahoo... so i'm using that one.. I'm doing it as i type...

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Thanks Dion --- appreciate the ton of work you have done.

One note: I think I should have Florida's 3rd this year. I traded two 4th round picks last year for it, and don't have any record of trading it away.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
You the man Dion!

Just one note, just wondering if you got the thing about me signing Torres, Stajan and Koltsov because that happened a little while ago and isn't on there, where as the Bieksa was a few days ago and is on there.

Also I'm sure Sean will also want me to say about the Zhitnik thing again....lol He acquired him a little while ago. I sent you the forward of the trade, not sure if you didn't get it or not, but I can resend it if you wish.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Brock said:
You the man Dion!

Just one note, just wondering if you got the thing about me signing Torres, Stajan and Koltsov because that happened a little while ago and isn't on there, where as the Bieksa was a few days ago and is on there.

Also I'm sure Sean will also want me to say about the Zhitnik thing again....lol He acquired him a little while ago. I sent you the forward of the trade, not sure if you didn't get it or not, but I can resend it if you wish.

Wow. I was talking to Dion this morning and mentioned Martinek was still on my roster. I didn't even realize Zhitnik WAS NOT on my roster until you mentioned it just now.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Fred Brathwaite has left NA and signed a contract with a Russian team this summer which should mean that he will be removed from my roster or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad