Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I never broke a big or major bone so idk how THAT would feel.

The initial break and ankle turn probably hurt like hell. Then shock and adrenaline kick in, and the pain is there but it's almost like your mind disconnects from it. Unless someone touches it, or you move it.

I know thats what it was like when I broke my foot taking a puck off it in highschool.

The initial break when the puck hit stung real bad. But then shock, adrenaline, and numbing I guess kicked in and I didnt feel too bad, almost thought I could keep playing.

Until i went to the locker room with the trainer and it was time to take the skate off and I was mfing the sky and sea.
lol boy does that bring back memories. :)

Reactions: USMC607

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Not a huge surprise. Pretty easy to pinpoint when that happened against the Nucks.

I can't recall if he took any shifts after that hit. I know he went to the dressing room and returned to the bench, but I can't recall if he got any (many) shifts after returning to the bench.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
He looked a little unstable on his first shift back, but I’m pretty sure he played the rest of the game and seemed to be ok.

He looked to me like his skating was hampered the rest of the game...feeling it today is not good news...the team should sit him until he doesn’t feel it when he’s out there...it’s still early and we need him healthy to have any chance at Cup contention...

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
th

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
« 10.29 | Practice @ UPMC66 »

I hate it when my jokes about Sully and his injury status is like a truthful thing...

Letang's was expected, I think he looked off after that injury by that AHL'er on the Canucks. That hit still irks me, looked like an intentional knee on knee.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
I understand Sully's style is not to get bother by things like this and just focus on playing. But this is ridiculous. They should have went after Pettersson right away. You can let a team using a plug injure your #1 D.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Of course Letang misses games when he's playing like a Norris contender. Just wouldn't be the Penguins if that didn't happen.

Just hope Malkin or Crosby don't start to run away with the scoring title. We'd probably lose them for the season.

Hutklis

Nov 3, 2018
hi everybody, sorry that i write here, but i didn`t find other topic for my question
i am looking for tickets for today`s game against Leafs, maybe somebody could sell or say place where to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad