8 J. Sheppard CB
9 B. Sanguinetti OWE
10 D. Brassard DRU
11 J. Tlusty CZE
12 N. Williams USA
13 K. Okposo DSMN
14 B. Little BAR
15 T. Wishart PGEO

Just purusing that website and came across this list which seems updated. SOrry if it was already posted. I'd like to see Brassard a little higher and Okposo is way too low if you ask me.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
MattyW said:
1 E. Johnson USA
2 J. Toews UND
3 J. Staal PET
4 P. Kessel UMIN
5 N. Backstrom SWE
6 P. Mueller EVE
7 M. Frolik CZE
8 J. Sheppard CB
9 B. Sanguinetti OWE
10 D. Brassard DRU
11 J. Tlusty CZE
12 N. Williams USA
13 K. Okposo DSMN
14 B. Little BAR
15 T. Wishart PGEO

Just purusing that website and came across this list which seems updated. SOrry if it was already posted. I'd like to see Brassard a little higher and Okposo is way too low if you ask me.
I could actually see the top 7 going in exactly that order.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
those rankings came out early April. I heardf the ISS guy(i beleive) say on the next set of ranking Wishart will really get lowered in his placement(late first/early second).

As an Islanders fan i rather pass on Frolik. I am hoping Backstrom or Mueller somehow fall to us.

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
boredmale said:
those rankings came out early April. I heardf the ISS guy(i beleive) say on the next set of ranking Wishart will really get lowered in his placement(late first/early second).

As an Islanders fan i rather pass on Frolik. I am hoping Backstrom or Mueller somehow fall to us.

You may have heard that on HF Radio, if so, thanks for listening.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
boredmale said:

As another Islander fan, if we get Frolik, a part of me will die inside.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Le Golie said:
As another Islander fan, if we get Frolik, a part of me will die inside.

10 years from now some teams will either be kicking themself for taking or not taking this guy. Definantly the gamblers pick, but there is 8-9 players i can think of that i rather have them him. I would put him roughly 10ish since he is that high risk, high reward kind of guy(although i am betting the on the side of people who will be happy they didn't take him)

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
I like Weber myself, he has the tools, it's just a matter of him getting his head in the game and becoming smarter in certain areas. (especially penalties)

katodelder

Apr 22, 2004
Wonder what London got in return for the transfer of goalie Steve Mason to Jokerit? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad