Confirmed with Link: UPDATED 7/6 - Bourque admits to 'sufficient facts' in drunken driving case

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
People from all walks of life have had this happen to them. If he has a problem, I hope this is the wake up call that gets him help.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
People from all walks of life have had this happen to them. If he has a problem, I hope this is the wake up call that gets him help.

:yo: Me too.I lost my 1st cousin in a crosswalk to drunk driver.She was 12

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Get a driver Ray if you want to drink and go out. Please seek help if there are underlying alcohol or other problems.

Sad to hear about Ray has been a class act and good role model from day 1 here. Hope he smartens up.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If you do this, you're an idiot. It could be Gandhi, doesn't matter.

Edit: It resulted in a crash as well? Guy is trash. Chris Bourque, you're my new favourite Bourque. Shout out to Rene.

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Serves as a reminder for all of us:

1) If you KNOW you're going to drink, don't drive there unless you've got a place to park your car overnight where it won't get towed.

2) DEFINITELY don't drive back. If you don't have Uber, Lyft, Fasten, or whatever app the kids these days are using on your phone already - put one of them on there! Seriously, you. Right now. What are you doing now that's so important, anyway - reading my crap on HFBoards? I'll wait.

3) If you do wind up "unexpectedly drinking" after parking in a garage where you pay extra overnight, or somewhere where you'll get towed - just pay the fine or get towed. It's not worth it. Same goes if your designated driver decides to be a jackass and drink - get his keys, throw them into the Charles, and get the two of you home safely.

4) If you find "unexpected drinking", or even expected drinking, happening more frequently, interfering with your job, relationships, and life in general...get help.

Disappointing news, especially since Ray Bourque had always been "one of the good ones" in my book. He got more applause at the WC Alum game last year in Foxboro than everyone else combined.

Just heard on WCVB that it was a 2-car crash - thankfully, nobody was hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad