Update Regarding Chris Snow

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
i hope that by donating himself he will still be able to keep fighting, maybe being a key player in fixing this stupid disease. RIP Chris

Yeah, that part of the comment stuck out to me too. I've always heard and understood him and his family to be great people... but I had absolutely no clue the calibre of gem they were and still are.

Even now, they're staring that ALS death sentence in the face with defiance. God damn. Inspirational.

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
Yeah, that part of the comment stuck out to me too. I've always heard and understood him and his family to be great people... but I had absolutely no clue the calibre of gem they were and still are.

Even now, they're staring that ALS death sentence in the face with defiance. God damn. Inspirational.
Your AVI inspired me to make a Chirs themed AVI

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm glad Kelsie and the kids didn't have to wait too long for his organs to be harvested, that sounds like pure torture.

I'd say I hope his strength has rubbed off on her, but arguably she's been just as strong or stronger than him through this.

Rest Well Snowy, you are an inspiration.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
After the news this week of his condition change, this was inevitable…but it still hits like a freight train. I cant imagine the emptiness his wife and children feel.

RIP Chris.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
My condolences to the Snow family, the Calgary Flames organization, and it’s fans.

Devastating loss of someone so young, with so much to live for, and loved by so many. Their grief will be unimaginable.

May he now have peace, strength to his family and loved ones, and my condolences to you all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad