Update on ESPN3 Broadband (good news)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
I know we were all getting messages that are isp's were not supported by ESPN broadband. I e-mailed them and this was their response

ESPN Broadband - a high-speed, video content offering that delivers
on-demand video to broadband subscribers -- will offer users free,
live,
exclusive coverage of all four games through a free preview weekend
that
will be open to users whose internet service providers currently do not
have contracts with us.

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
http://broadband.espn.go.com/multisport/index

I hope you're right, they wrote me and told me that their "lookup" service was only to see who offers cable internet in my area, and that my company isn't a partner. Um, thanks, I already knew who offered cable internet in my area. :shakehead

If they're opening up those games to everyone, that's awesome. I'll just have to try it when the games are on, see what happens.

Papa Smurf

Jun 9, 2004
Oshawa, Ontario
Who really needs it anymore? In 2 days you guys can finally watch the WC on a crisp, TV screen rather than on a blurry monitor. Here in the Great White North we only have to wait until tonight.:D

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
Canadian_man said:
Who really needs it anymore? In 2 days you guys can finally watch the WC on a crisp, TV screen rather than on a blurry monitor. Here in the Great White North we only have to wait until tonight.:D
This is for the games next weekend which aren't being shown on ESPN, so I'd say we DO need it.

sharkyz15

Jul 13, 2003
The Dirty Dirty SC
Visit site
Sotnos said:
http://broadband.espn.go.com/multisport/index

I hope you're right, they wrote me and told me that their "lookup" service was only to see who offers cable internet in my area, and that my company isn't a partner. Um, thanks, I already knew who offered cable internet in my area. :shakehead

If they're opening up those games to everyone, that's awesome. I'll just have to try it when the games are on, see what happens.

yea i hope its just gonna work during the games

It sux that we have to pay in the future tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad