Confirmed with Link: Update: Marty St. Louis named Captain, A's: Stamkos, Thompson/Carle (away/home)

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Who do you think gets the A's for Alternate Captain? My vote goes to Stamkos and Brewer. Ohlund if he's healthy.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Stamkos, it's his team and will be for a long time.
I don't wanna hear all the heart and soul Marty crap either, yes he gives his all but doesn't mean he should get it.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Stamkos, it's his team and will be for a long time.
I don't wanna hear all the heart and soul Marty crap either, yes he gives his all but doesn't mean he should get it.

I think, in so many ways, Martin St. Louis is the heart and soul of this hockey club. He is a guy that just won't quit.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Give the second A to Thompson. The dude leads by example out there.

Ya i was thinking this same thing. The second A should be given either too Hedman or Thompson, because Thompson is quickly becoming one of the leaders of this team, and with Vinny gone, I get the feeling he is only going to become more important too this team as a leader.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
As I went through the roster for anyone but Brewer (a letter should signify a leader in the room AND on the ice), I too, thought Thompson.

Marty should be given the C. And Stamkos an A. Idk if Hedmn is ready to step into a leadership role yet. That's for Coop to decide. Thompson maybe too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad