Injury Report: Update: J.T. Brown back in the lineup (AHL) after broken collarbone

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Why should we not trade Malone? Hasn't done anything this year, getting older, big cap hit and replaced by Pouliot. We have plenty of talent in the system now and the cap going down next year he's the most likely to be moved.

Pouliot has a completely different skillset.

kisin

Sep 22, 2009
Czech republic
What exactly Malone brings to the table? He's getting older, widely known as injury prone and barely hits. As for me I'd rather get rid of him for a top4/top5 d-man while there is still some value and promote Panik who looks way better than Bugsy. I like him a lot but we need to make room for kids. Bugsy seems to be the odd man out.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Pouliot has a completely different skillset.

Yes they do, Pouliot actually has skills. Malone's time with the team is numbered, can't stay healthy and isn't producing up to his contract. We've already tried to trade him and his NTC goes away or becomes limited in the offseason.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
They need to make room for the kids, Malone is well past his prime. He used to be a beast but all the wear and tear on his body has taken its toll.

Kusic

Back-to-back Champs!
Jul 4, 2010
Karlovy Vary
twitter.com
What exactly Malone brings to the table? He's getting older, widely known as injury prone and barely hits. As for me I'd rather get rid of him for a top4/top5 d-man while there is still some value and promote Panik who looks way better than Bugsy. I like him a lot but we need to make room for kids. Bugsy seems to be the odd man out.
That's the reason, why I want to trade Malone. Thanks Smellis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad