UPDATE - Board upgrade is almost done........

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Does this mean all my infractions and warnings will be deleted ? :)
Stone-Tablets.jpg

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
At some point today the DNS will be changed to the NEW server. Some will get the change before others.

That all depends on your internet provider and we have no control over that.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

That was such a cool movie.

I saw it many years ago when my daughter and I were staying in a cottage on Ossipee lake. We were there for 2 weeks. The first week friends came up and the second the family.

It rained every day. The nice sandy beach had disappeared under the rising lake.

It was a Sat and Amanda and I were there alone for a day before the family came . I took her to a little old (recently fixed up) theatre in North Conway. It had the old velvet curtains and popcorn machine. It was so cute having been restored to the old time theatre.

The Neverending Story was playing. It was perfect. I still love that movie today.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
That was such a cool movie.

I saw it many years ago when my daughter and I were staying in a cottage on Ossipee lake. We were there for 2 weeks. The first week friends came up and the second the family.

It rained every day. The nice sandy beach had disappeared under the rising lake.

It was a Sat and Amanda and I were there alone for a day before the family came . I took her to a little old (recently fixed up) theatre in North Conway. It had the old velvet curtains and popcorn machine. It was so cute having been restored to the old time theatre.

The Neverending Story was playing. It was perfect. I still love that movie today.
My parents worked a lot and when I was young my mother would take out one evening each week to do something together. On occasion, it was a movie if there was a G or PG one out that looked good.
I remember going to this movie and just being absolutely absorbed by it. It is my favorite childhood movie next to Goonies.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
A Yankees-Bruins fan? The horror.
It was my parents fault. They were calling Bucky Dent mean and awful names and I was just an 8 yr old little girl who felt bad for him and thought someone should stand up for him, I mean he was only doing his job :) That was the day this Yankee fan was born, right smack dab in the middle of Hamden, CT surrounded by a family of Red Sox fans.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
It was my parents fault. They were calling Bucky Dent mean and awful names and I was just an 8 yr old little girl who felt bad for him and thought someone should stand up for him, I mean he was only doing his job :) That was the day this Yankee fan was born, right smack dab in the middle of Hamden, CT surrounded by a family of Red Sox fans.

That is the purest reason for being a Yankees fan I have ever heard.
God bless your 8-year-old heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad