Upcoming 6 game homestand

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Obviously this homestand is going to be key.

Ottawa on 1 day rest
Vancouver on 1 day rest
Columbus on 3 days rest
Montreal on 1 day rest
Rangers on 1 day rest
Minnesota on 2 days rest

We'll have plenty of rest days during this stretch and two of the six teams are in the cellars of their conferences.

I think 8/12 points is the bare minimum and 10/12 is the goal. We've gotta go on a streak here and win some games to get us back in the race.

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
Obviously this homestand is going to be key.

Ottawa on 1 day rest
Vancouver on 1 day rest
Columbus on 3 days rest
Montreal on 1 day rest
Rangers on 1 day rest
Minnesota on 2 days rest

We'll have plenty of rest days during this stretch and two of the six teams are in the cellars of their conferences.

I think 8/12 points is the bare minimum and 10/12 is the goal. We've gotta go on a streak here and win some games to get us back in the race.

I'm thinking wins over OTT/VAN/CBJ

Last three are a toss up. If we are getting serious we do need two of them

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I'm thinking wins over OTT/VAN/CBJ

Last three are a toss up. If we are getting serious we do need two of them

I think we can win at least two of those three with Ottawa being the least likely. It would be nice to have some winning momentum heading into the harder second half

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
The Montreal Carey Prices are without Carey Price and have won only 2 of their last 9. I do hope he's back by then, but last I knew, he isn't expected.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
The Montreal Carey Prices are without Carey Price and have won only 2 of their last 9. I do hope he's back by then, but last I knew, he isn't expected.

Good point. Also that's still 10 days away so I think we should have most of the injured guys back by then.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We need to burn this thing down. Let's hope for some luck with the medical reports. I feel like we're a healthy lineup away from looking, finally, like the TB Lightning. (Still waiting on the odd-man rushes to come back though...)

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
CPdcthsWgAARb2i.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad