Online Series: Unsolved Mysteries (2020)

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
ehhhhhh, hard pass.

Now if they brought back PSI Factor I'm all in.

Or even better, Dark Skies (Show scared the absolute shit out of me as a kid)

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
first 4 episodes are really good

then... then you get to episode 5 about a ufo. this story is such bullshit and the people in it are hilarious. so much about their actions make NO sense.

Reactions: SimR

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Agreed.

I watched a newer version several years ago starting Dennis Farina.

I love Dennis Farina. Awesome actor and a true legend, but it still didn't do it for me.

Robert Stack WAS Unsolved Mysteries

Prob best to ignore the name of the show

its good on its own and is quite different, i just think using the name was the best way to get hype

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Definitely missing Robert Stacks voice but I enjoyed 5 of the 6 episodes. The UFO one was ridiculous.

I still have the last episode to finish, which ones did you think were the best?

the husband in episode 2 was one weird f***ing lunatic.

house of terror and the UFO one would have benefited from not being full episodes imo. not enough to give them a full 40-50 mins

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
I still have the last episode to finish, which ones did you think were the best?

the husband in episode 2 was one weird f***ing lunatic.

house of terror and the UFO one would have benefited from not being full episodes imo. not enough to give them a full 40-50 mins

I had heard about the Dupont case already but I thought it was well done. Episode 1 was interesting. How'd he get up there and the glasses and phone not being damaged was weird. The mother in episode 6, I mean what a piece of shit to put it mildly. She's raising that kid and everything points to her as the main suspect.

Reactions: izzy

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
first 4 episodes are really good

then... then you get to episode 5 about a ufo. this story is such bullshit and the people in it are hilarious. so much about their actions make NO sense.
I mean, there were plenty of episodes in the original series that were ridiculous as well. UFOs, sasquatch, chupacabra, etc... It's just most of us were probably kids at that time and with Robert Stack narrating we didn't realize how implausible some of those stories were.

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008
Episode 1, the guy was murdered by his “friend” or his associates. Cannot convince me otherwise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad