Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I can't stand intergender wrestling.

Reason being I can't buy it, maybe if it were Ronda or Shayna that would be a little different because they actually have legitimate fighting background at the highest level.

But I like my wrestling to be a little realistic and if you put say Kevin Owens against Liv Morgan, and have Liv win or have it be even competitive I find it ridiculous because I know that if it were real Kevin Owens would kick her ass up and down that Arena from one end to the other.

She would get her ass handed to her.

And because I know that's the case 95% of the time I can't suspend my disbelief to believe Liv Morgan VS Kevin Owens, or any man VS woman match even remotely competitive.

Now like I said there are possible exceptions to that, if you took Kevin Owens and put him against Ronda then yeah you can have Ronda win because she could legitimately grab his arm and snap it in half.

But those examples are few and far between so in general you shouldn't be doing it, unless you have a Rousey, or an Amanda Nunes somebody like that that's a super athlete.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I can't stand intergender wrestling.

Reason being I can't buy it, maybe if it were Ronda or Shayna that would be a little different because they actually have legitimate fighting background at the highest level.

But I like my wrestling to be a little realistic and if you put say Kevin Owens against Liv Morgan, and have Liv win or have it be even competitive I find it ridiculous because I know that if it were real Kevin Owens would kick her ass up and down that Arena from one end to the other.

She would get her ass handed to her.

And because I know that's the case 95% of the time I can't suspend my disbelief to believe Liv Morgan VS Kevin Owens, or any man VS woman match even remotely competitive.

Now like I said there are possible exceptions to that, if you took Kevin Owens and put him against Ronda then yeah you can have Ronda win because she could legitimately grab his arm and snap it in half.

But those examples are few and far between so in general you shouldn't be doing it, unless you have a Rousey, or an Amanda Nunes somebody like that that's a super athlete.
I think you're a pretty decent candidate to just up and realize one of these days that it isn't any of these specific things ya don't like as much as ya just no longer care for the industry at all.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Definitely unpopular...maybe the TK part, but this may be the most interesting thing the YB have done

Interesting doesn't equal good or entertaining. The internet's response has been overwhelmingly apathetic to the Bucks in their heel turn. People boo them because they don't want to watch them, not because they're the bad guys.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Interesting doesn't equal good or entertaining. The internet's response has been overwhelmingly apathetic to the Bucks in their heel turn. People boo them because they don't want to watch them, not because they're the bad guys.
This last thing was just days ago, the only things I have seen on X or reddit hasn't been anything different than the normal tribalism...

Look I like and enjoy aew, but I don't defend them blindly...tk hasn't helped them...but the elite going rogue appears to be a reset...it may work, it may not...but ppl routinely shitting on them bc they're not what they have been accustomed to for the last 20+ years...is odd to me (don't mean you are doing that)

Gonna give it a chance to play out before I label it amazing or awful

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I think you're a pretty decent candidate to just up and realize one of these days that it isn't any of these specific things ya don't like as much as ya just no longer care for the industry at all.

I don't think so, I've always hated intergender wrestling, I wouldn't want to see a man vs woman MMA fight, either, nor would I want to see the NFL do a game of football where they pit NFL players VS the cheerleaders.

certain things are a step to far.

Professional wrestling is a simulated fight that they are trying to convince you is real, and if you are trying to do that Liv Morgan can't be beating up Kevin Owens because your audience knows she can't.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I don't think so, I've always hated intergender wrestling, I wouldn't want to see a man vs woman MMA fight, either, nor would I want to see the NFL do a game of football where they pit NFL players VS the cheerleaders.

certain things are a step to far.

Professional wrestling is a simulated fight that they are trying to convince you is real, and if you are trying to do that Liv Morgan can't be beating up Kevin Owens because your audience knows she can't.
My mistake.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah I do credit them for trying and getting a longer angle going, but I'm skeptical because of the players involved. We shall see and willing to give it a chance

I'm still surprised that the person that has made the most lemonade out of the Brawl Im/Out lemon situation was f***ing Drew.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad