OT: Unofficial Merchandise, Blogs, & Podcasts - Billy Smith on Spittin' Chiclets

Josh Tessler

Jan 24, 2019
Hey PK, we aren't solely an Isles blog. Puck77 is focused on the entire NHL. We are also growing at a fast rate, but I've had a hard time finding someone wanting to contribute on the Islanders. Do you guys/gals know anyone?

The link to contact us for contributing is

Looking To Contribute?

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Where do you guys buy your custom jerseys? I feel like just going to the NHL.com shop is getting ripped off. I know when I lived in the states it was easy to find jerseys cheaper, but now i'm out of touch. Haven't bought a jersey in awhile. I want to get Barzal's third jersey. Anybody with experience of good places that ship internationally? Thanks in advance!

Also, if it's a good enough deal I have a US address as well so doesn't necessarily have to be international shipping.
Your best bet is to hunt ebay for deals and then purchase the numbers afterwords. I snagged a blue Adidas a few months back for $85 shipped (looked at the photos about 100x before confirming it was legit).

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Your best bet is to hunt ebay for deals and then purchase the numbers afterwords. I snagged a blue Adidas a few months back for $85 shipped (looked at the photos about 100x before confirming it was legit).

You mean actually put the numbers on yourself? I highly doubt there is someone that can do that here in Korea adeptly and I'm not so keen on waiting for a jersey to arrive and then sending it back out again and waiting for it to come again. Lots of opportunities to get lost in the mail....

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
You mean actually put the numbers on yourself? I highly doubt there is someone that can do that here in Korea adeptly and I'm not so keen on waiting for a jersey to arrive and then sending it back out again and waiting for it to come again. Lots of opportunities to get lost in the mail....
There's no embroidery places? I'm sure they have someone or at least a place that does the whole screen printing/embroidery/etc

Zack Kelly

Jan 1, 2019
im a massive habs fan and want to give youtube a shot. ill do a wide range of videos hopefully doing this for a long time. my quality isnt the greatest rn as i dont have the most expensive equipment but im going to try improving my content as i go
Zack Kelly
thats my channel feel free to sub and watch my first video. plan to make this off season entertaining with some habs related content about my ideas on the future and drafting aswell. thanks!
my first video is a game recap from the habs isles game last night thats why i put this here

Last edited:

Cameraguy

Jun 29, 2009
At least take down the Rags banner when you talk about this game lol.

Also you need to light up your face (key light).

Zack Kelly

Jan 1, 2019
At least take down the Rags banner when you talk about this game lol.

Also you need to light up your face (key light).
theyre all in the mail. got tired of waiting on them. i know the light is off. i also have a mic on the way

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
theyre all in the mail. got tired of waiting on them. i know the light is off. i also have a mic on the way

Can every video you put together begin with a clip of the JT post game interview after the game at NVMC. I would be a fan of yours.
Kind of like the " ain't got time for that " videos that are very funny.

teknics

@islesblogger/@faithfulisles
Apr 7, 2007
East End
www.theislesfaithful.com
Big week for the podcast as we head down the final stretch.

Last night I had Super Jack and his Mom Lauren on to talk about meeting Robin Lehner and his condition (plus the charity they walk for in May!)

Episode 30: Super Jack Meets Robin Lehner - The Isles Faithful

Tonight I speak with Roger Luce of WBAB, for those who don’t know Roger was the full time arena announcer, he switched to part time after the move to Brooklyn.

Saturday Morning, Mark Parrish is returning.

Exciting times!

Reactions: PK Cronin

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
adidas.com is running a 30% off promo with CREATORS30. can get 30% off "authentic pro" isles jersey.

Matt UK

Mar 31, 2012
Wales, UK
Sorry if a bit off topic but as an overseas Isles fan, these podcasts really help me connect with the fans. One thing I'm surprised that nobody does, is just a basic podcast briefly going through the final scores from around the league and the day's NHL headlines, a bit like a news bulletin I suppose. I'd love something like that with the time difference here.

Reactions: teknics

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Sorry if a bit off topic but as an overseas Isles fan, these podcasts really help me connect with the fans. One thing I'm surprised that nobody does, is just a basic podcast briefly going through the final scores from around the league and the day's NHL headlines, a bit like a news bulletin I suppose. I'd love something like that with the time difference here.

I don't think any fan is able to watch all of the games in order to do that. It'd be just as generic as looking up the score and reading the summary yourself. Spittin Chiclets comes out twice a week during the season and they cover the entire NHL, the hot topics anyway, and do an interview with a hockey related person (current players, ex players, GM's, officials, etc.). That's the best/closest I know of other than anything like NHL Radio or something.

teknics

Apr 7, 2007
East End
www.theislesfaithful.com

I can try to add a segment to each episode if there’s time. I know Dan and Mike sometimes do on theirs, for Lighthouse.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
New T shirt! I live in NC.
IMG_20190628_100424.jpg

teknics

Apr 7, 2007
East End
www.theislesfaithful.com
The Isles Faithful Podcast is back for Season 2

Jeff Capellini of CBS joined me and it was like a clog being released from not doing an episode since May, we went over an hour discussing a ton of topics.

Let me know what you think!

Reactions: PK Cronin

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I just checked all the links and everything seems to be up and running. Anyone come across any others that should be added?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad