Unity Thread

hip check

Go North.
Jan 21, 2010
Now that the 2012-2013 season is underway, should we have some sort of unity theme here on hfboards? Maybe a new profile pic or custom user title or something along those lines. Disclaimer: I did not visit these boards much over the summer and even less during the lockout so if this has been discussed already I apologize.

My suggestion? Matching gold bracelets.
Kanye-West-Kim-Kardashian-His-Hers-Matching-Gold-Bracelets.jpg
We could all have them embroidered with our usernames, gain mad respect from opposing team's fans. Think it over.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Now that the 2012-2013 season is underway, should we have some sort of unity theme here on hfboards? Maybe a new profile pic or custom user title or something along those lines. Disclaimer: I did not visit these boards much over the summer and even less during the lockout so if this has been discussed already I apologize.

My suggestion? Matching gold bracelets.
Kanye-West-Kim-Kardashian-His-Hers-Matching-Gold-Bracelets.jpg
We could all have them embroidered with our usernames, gain mad respect from opposing team's fans. Think it over.

I think those bracelets would definitely impress the Flyers fans. Too bad we don't get to go road tripping to Philly this year.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
I think those bracelets would definitely impress the Flyers fans. Too bad we don't get to go road tripping to Philly this year.

I went on a road trip to Philly last year. Remember how that game turned out? :cry:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Last time it was discussed at all, IIRC, folks were thinking of going with Marc Crawford's suggestion of "island of misfit toys".

That was in, like, April or May or something, tho.

TheDrizzle81

Nov 13, 2008
Marlton NJ
I guess this is the right place to post this...

However I'm a flyers fan and during the lockout I spent a lot of time playing NHL 13 online with the GM connected mode. I used the jackets and guess you can say I've become a fan. While my knowledge of the team is limited I think you guys have a ton of young talent, and that the team isn't as bad as other people may say. Ill be watching games on center ice and I wish you all a great season.

Jacket

Apr 3, 2012
Cincinnati
I guess this is the right place to post this...

However I'm a flyers fan and during the lockout I spent a lot of time playing NHL 13 online with the GM connected mode. I used the jackets and guess you can say I've become a fan. While my knowledge of the team is limited I think you guys have a ton of young talent, and that the team isn't as bad as other people may say. Ill be watching games on center ice and I wish you all a great season.

Glad to hear the union blue charm worked on ya! Are you playing on PSN or XboxLive?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad