WJC: Undrafted 19 y/o

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Florian Elias Germany
Curious to know what you see in him. It will be interesting to see how he does now that there is no Stutzle or Peterka. The whole German side generated very little against Slovakia, and Slovakia actually didn’t play up to their strengths. Dvorsky didn’t play good and Demek was on the 4th line.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I get Elias was good last WJC's but he was riding shotgun with Stutzle and Peterka. I don't expect him to have near the impact he did last year.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Ivan Didkovsky and Semyon Demidov might be worth a look. Not sure if Demidov is playing, but he was a very young draft option eligible last draft. It was somewhat surprising Didkovsky wasn't drafted, but he could probably change that if he's able to get some playing time.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
For Switzerland I'd say Joel Henry even though he is still 18. Reminds me of a young Pius Suter. High energy player with decent offensive abilities and great hockey IQ. He is quite undersized though and the Swiss offense is pretty bad again this year so I am not sure if he will be in a position to get noticed.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad