Movies: Underwater, No One Can Hear You Scream

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Opens January 10th. That's a BAD sign. They usually roll out junk in January.

When characters walk on the ocean floor, 7 miles below the surface, you know it will be eye rolling. :(

Last edited:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I'm kind of surprised that Kristen Stewart has gotten starring roles in major studio movies. If this bombs, that'll be two in just a couple of months. You have to think that her career may not recover from that. It reminds me a little of the Taylor Kitsch experiment.

Edit: Woah. This movie has a $65M budget. That's going to be hard to make back. For comparison, even the box office grosses of the two 47 Meters Down movies combined would equal a bomb for this movie. Those movies were both profitable, though, because their budgets were only $5-12M.

Last edited:
Reactions: ORRFForever

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
I'm kind of surprised that Kristen Stewart has gotten starring roles in major studio movies. If this bombs, that'll be two in just a couple of months. You have to think that her career may not recover from that. It reminds me a little of the Taylor Kitsch experiment.

Edit: Woah. This movie has a $65M budget. That's going to be hard to make back. For comparison, even the box office grosses of the two 47 Meters Down movies combined would equal a bomb for this movie. Those movies were both profitable, though, because their budgets were only $5-12M.

This one is bombing: $9,220,707
Charlies Angels ouch: $17,803,077

She's a bad bet.

member 51464

It was just fine. Serviceable, not ground breaking, some decent special effects and alright moments of tension. Relatively predictable from start to finish, and a few moments of Kristen Stewart running around in surprisingly skimpy underwear in a couple of scenes.

It shouldn't be anyone's favorite film, but it also won't be close to the worst movie anyone sees this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad