Under Armour?

Grave77digger

Feb 27, 2004
profiles.sports.yahoo.com
Do you wear it and do you like it? I just bought an XL short sleeve under armour shirt and will be playing open hockey tonite with it. My past experience tells me its going to be to tight and not let my skin breath or cool off. last time I wore a Medium size and I thought I was going to pass out I was so over heated.

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
Believe me when I say this, Under Armour is THE comfiest clothing I have EVER worn.

I have my loose gear for hockey, my heat gear for hockey, a golf shirt, touque, hat, socks underwear, basically anything that I've found from them that could be useful, I've bought.

I have 2 Under Armour hockey shirts (They say 'Under Armour hockey' and I generally where them for ball hockey, and while they are a "little" on the tight side, they are amazingly breathable.

Grave77digger

Feb 27, 2004
profiles.sports.yahoo.com
5'11" 185 lb

worked good tonite, i stayed relativley cool, but not as cool as I would have with no shirt under my shoulder pads. Its a little warm sitting on the bench. I didnt know they had Under Armour hockey shirts.

hockeystud938

Feb 21, 2005
i wear under armour and i can't play with out it when i don't wear it not it just doesn't feel right its hard to explaini wear the loose gear for hockey

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON
I LOVE MY UNDER ARMOUR!!! probably the best investment ive made.. the stuff feels great when u find the right fit... I'm about 6'1" 200 and a large is fine for me.. but the stuff just sucks the sweat off you and breathes really good....

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Yeah I love it. I like any of these vapor wicking shirts and stuff, I got all sorta brands, they all work the same so if UA is too much there's decent stuff at stores like Target for less. The tight ones and the loose baggy ones work for me, dont care which. So much better than a cotton shirt...though all my sweat goes into my pads instead being soaked in a cotton shirt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad