Ultimate Fun AHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
I'm next.

My Pick can be had. Message me for details. Im looking for a pick in the next round and another one in the one after...well...i'll negotiate.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
VanIslander said:
The Oakland Barons select Tuomo Ruutu and Raffi Torres.
Ruutu is ineligible or I would've picked him LONG AGO. He hasn't played this year once in the AHL b/c of injury.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
jtuzzi21 said:
Ruutu is ineligible or I would've picked him LONG AGO. He hasn't played this year once in the AHL b/c of injury.
But he HAS played at the AHL level. Doesn't he qualify for this, the minor leagues draft? Or do we have to wait ot the NHL draft?

Commish please decide.

Last edited:

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
VanIslander said:
But he HAS played at the AHL level. Doesn't he qualify for this, the minor leagues draft? Or do we have to wait ot the NHL draft?

Commish please decide.

If he must wait until the NHL draft, then the Oakland Barons select Steve Ott.
Well if he is available...I should get him b/c earlier in the thread I asked if he was eligible b/c I was going to pick him...I don't want to get into a dispute or w/e...but based on the fact he is NOT playing in the AHL I feel he is for the NHL draft...

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
jtuzzi21 said:
Well if he is available...I should get him b/c earlier in the thread I asked if he was eligible b/c I was going to pick him...I don't want to get into a dispute or w/e...but based on the fact he is NOT playing in the AHL I feel he is for the NHL draft...
You didn't wait for an answer! You decided yourself and said "nevermind' and then drafted Hamhuis and Pitkanen.

I'm totally willing to trade Ruutu for Hamhuis or Pitkanen. So you shouldn't mind.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
leafs_fan1001 said:
If Ruutu is on the AHL roster this year he is eligible. Is he?
Exactly. Injured or not. Here he is on the AHL team roster for 04/05 on the official AHL site: http://www.theahl.com/AHLStatistics0405/standings.html See the Norfolk Admirals roster.

Again, I'd gladly trade him for Hamhuis or Pitkanen.

If I get to keep the player I drafted (Ruutu) then Ott is on the open market again.

Last edited:

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
I feel I should get Ruutu because I inquired about him earlier and no one answered me. its on the first page. But that opens up a whole nother can of worms because either Hamhuis or Pitkanen would not be picked by me?

Van...I'll trade Hammer for Ruutu...I think that is pretty fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad