Great Britain: UK Time Zone '20-'21 NHL Schedule CSV

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Hey guys,

I put together a CSV file uploadable to Google Calendar that includes every NHL game that starts earlier than 11pm UK time.

I've always found it a struggle to keep track of when early games are on - this is easily importable to Google Calendar and will create a 15 minute event for each game (so it doesn't fill up loads of space in some views).

Should also cover daylight saving time changes.

If people find it useful I'll keep posting in future years - if there's an easier way of doing this then let me know!

Any thoughts/feedback let me know.

Cheers,

Attachments

• NHL_SCHEDULE.csv
    6.7 KB · Views: 5

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Oh I forgot - I'm a caps fan, so their games are highlighted with asterixes either side - feel free to remove (or jump on the band wagon :naughty:)

Matt UK

Mar 31, 2012
Wales, UK
Hey guys,

I put together a CSV file uploadable to Google Calendar that includes every NHL game that starts earlier than 11pm UK time.

I've always found it a struggle to keep track of when early games are on - this is easily importable to Google Calendar and will create a 15 minute event for each game (so it doesn't fill up loads of space in some views).

Should also cover daylight saving time changes.

If people find it useful I'll keep posting in future years - if there's an easier way of doing this then let me know!

Any thoughts/feedback let me know.

Cheers,

Wow!! Wish I had seen this earlier in the season, are you planning on doing the same next season? Great work. Do you enter all the info manually?

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Wow!! Wish I had seen this earlier in the season, are you planning on doing the same next season? Great work. Do you enter all the info manually?
May need a reminder - I found a dude online who sent me a raw file and I used a converter to make it into a CSV and just manipulated it from there. Will repost here next year if I get round to doing it again!

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
I use the FlashScore app/website which automatically displays games in your local time. Given I'm a Coyotes fan (8-9 hours ahead) most games are at 3am lol.

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
I use the FlashScore app/website which automatically displays games in your local time. Given I'm a Coyotes fan (8-9 hours ahead) most games are at 3am lol.
I've since learned that directly in the Google calendar interface you can plug in most sports leagues, that just doesn't have the options to filter out the games, so as you say your cal ends up pretty cluttered with games that normal people aren't able to watch unless you're coming in from a big night out haha

Reactions: Gwyddbwyll

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad