Uh oh, is the ball rolling now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc4shrx

May 12, 2003
Bay Area
Visit site
BlackRedGold said:
He's not risking anything. He's hiding behind the media to make his complaints. Only the cowardly do that. The ones with courage will keep their complaints behind closed doors.

Brothers? Family doesn't air their dirty laundry in public.

This is a labour war and he's a deserter.
:thumbd:

I usually have no desire to post on these boards and just lurk but that last statement is so off base I have to respond (also one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever had read. If he was hiding behind the media he would have been named as "Anonymous" rather than let everyone know exactly who it was doing the talking. It takes courage to PUBLICLY go against your "family," as you like to call it.

garry1221

Mar 13, 2003
Walled Lake, Mi
Visit site
BlackRedGold said:
He's not risking anything. He's hiding behind the media to make his complaints. Only the cowardly do that. The ones with courage will keep their complaints behind closed doors.

Brothers? Family doesn't air their dirty laundry in public.

This is a labour war and he's a deserter.

it's been said a few times over, but the only thing he's risking is his status among his peers, which wasn't much to begin with as he's a yougner, lower salaried player. It takes alot of courage to basically say screw my brethren and this is how i see things. Yes others have come before him, but they've let the peer pressure from the top force them into rescinding what their original comment was supposed to sound like. It's all bs in my opinion, everyone who read it knows what really is in the player's mind so to force him to cop out is an even worse pr move than some of the so called cba offers that the PA has put out.

When one brother can't get through to the family it sometimes has to be aired so the rest of the family takes notice. If it doesn't get aired out at the end of the day you open the windows and wonder what that smell is coming from the corner of the room, you open the windows and when the dark, nasty smelling clowd leaves you find your brother choked out by the older brothers' dirty gym socks.

Now the older brothers' can do all they want, but if enough of the younger brethren are calling for a cap of somekind, why not give it to them, let them learn by example. maybe it'll work for them, maybe it won't. Sometimes in life you have to learn the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad