Flyweight bout: CJ Vergara vs. Daniel da Silva
Flyweight bout: Victor Altamirano vs. Vinicius Salvador​

Last edited:
Reactions: td_ice

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
This will be the first event of PFL Europe, their 4 event smaller tournament for European prospects, from what I can tell there's only 1 season event for each weight class rather than 2. WFW and LHW this one, and LW and BW in the next event, interesting that two divisions here aren't in their main tournament.

1679334205669.png

1679334212158.png

Reactions: td_ice

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Awesome main event. Sandhagen is probably technically the better guy but no way am I picking against Vera right now. Tough, gritty.. whatever adjective you want to use applies. Give me Vera by decision.

Card is a little light overall. Kape/Perez is great, though.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Simeon Powell is the guy to look out for on that PFL card. Ditcheva looks good too

Stoked about the ufc main event this week. Premium violence. There will be blood.

Reactions: Taytro

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
The only result that would surprise me would be Sandhagen by KO. Really have no idea how this one plays out. I agree that Sandhagen is more technical and is a more diverse striker as well, but Chito is so damn tough and might be the hardest hitter in the division. I could definitely see Chito stealing a round or 2 by dropping/staggering/whatever Sandhagen.

It's kind of a weird card. Like there is some stuff to like. Perez-Kape is solid. Barber's still got some potential I guess. Holm's still a fan favorite. Landwehr is a maniac. Chidi is a scary dude. But I'm just not really all that interested in any of those fights.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I've been looking forward to this main event forever now... I'm pretty pumped big fan of both guys just praying it's a clean fight nothing ruins what should be great.

Reactions: Taytro

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
This card has been adequately cleaned up/moved around that you can probably skip the prelims and tune into a pretty solid 6-fight main card.

Reactions: Bunk Moreland

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I think Vera and Lee are both live dogs. Main event should be sick regardless of who wins.

I think Holm should win but she's going to age sooner or later.

Reactions: Avs_19

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
HOLY F
That ref should be instantly banned for life jfc, I'm not sure criminal responsibility is unwarranted..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad