GDT: UFC on ESPN: Thompson vs. Holland/ONE on Prime Video 5/164: de Ridder vs. Malykhin

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Not going to lie, I was ready to retire Thompson about 3 minutes into Rd1

Great comeback, great fight

Reactions: chicagoskycam

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I don't know how to feel about Holland. It was a great fight, he looks like he had fun but on the other hand if he had maintained some of those ground positions he may have won this fight. It's like he went full Michael Chandler but is doing it a bit too early in his journey.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I wonder if he hurt it on the big shot he landed in the first round that almost put wonderboy out.

I don't know how to feel about Holland. It was a great fight, he looks like he had fun but on the other hand if he had maintained some of those ground positions he may have won this fight. It's like he went full Michael Chandler but is doing it a bit too early in his journey.
Not the smartest of fights from Holland, but hard to be upset at a guy who would fight any and everyone.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Bingo. His corner would agree with you too as we all saw they were practically begging him to have an mma fight and maintain top position when he had it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad