m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Good wrestler v bad wrestler.

Boring fight but good win for Dawson

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Pretty much word for word what Bisping said. Good first round for Abus but hard to imagine he can keep up for 25 mins like this.

Reactions: 16Skippy

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Probably about 20 more shots taken than he should have. Late stoppage.

Strickland with a devastating round 2 overwhelms Magomedov.

Reactions: CDJ

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Rinat is a beast I don't even know what to make of Lee.

I'm pretty surprised how easily Bonfim was run through I think he just underestimated those kicks to the body and never recovered.

Morales continues to impress me especially for his age. He's a legit prospect at 170.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Benoit Saint Denis might just be a lot better than I thought he was. He took a beating in the first round against Zaleski dos Santos and never really recovered (but did somehow tough out a decision). Everybody else he’s finished. He also seems huge for the weight class- he had height and reach on Bonfim but his frame just looks massive on top of that too. Made it look very easy against a talented guy.

Brener stole the show imo

Still can’t believe Dawson had a draw with Ricky Glenn relatively recently. I feel like he’d have issues with the elite grapplers at his weight class but everybody else he’ll be able to take down and control.

Strickland did what he had to do.

Ruziboev has some pop. Rinat is a beast. Brito killed a guy he was supposed to kill. Morales has a bright future.

Romanov didn’t look pathetic this time out so that’s major progress

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Benoit Saint Denis might just be a lot better than I thought he was. He took a beating in the first round against Zaleski dos Santos and never really recovered (but did somehow tough out a decision). Everybody else he’s finished. He also seems huge for the weight class- he had height and reach on Bonfim but his frame just looks massive on top of that too. Made it look very easy against a talented guy.

Brener stole the show imo

Still can’t believe Dawson had a draw with Ricky Glenn relatively recently. I feel like he’d have issues with the elite grapplers at his weight class but everybody else he’ll be able to take down and control.

Strickland did what he had to do.

Ruziboev has some pop. Rinat is a beast. Brito killed a guy he was supposed to kill. Morales has a bright future.

Romanov didn’t look pathetic this time out so that’s major progress

I thought Bonfim looked really bad on the ground, just overmatched

Reactions: CDJ

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Strickland definitely made the matchmakers look a bit foolish here. Magomedov did look OK in the first, so at least there's that, but was obviously just way too much, way too soon for him against Strickland (who I still think is pretty limited).

I've never been big on Ismagulov. Being 30+ years old and decisioning unranked fighters is a red flag to me. He's not a bad fighter, but people were hyping him as a future title challenger. I think #15-25 in the division is about what he is.

Reactions: m9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad