Middleweight bout: Sam Alvey vs. Wellington Turman
Light Heavyweight bout: Dustin Jacoby vs. Darren Stewart
Women’s Flyweight bout: JJ Aldrich vs. Vanessa Demopoulos
Featherweight bout: Jamall Emmers vs. Pat Sabatini
Bantamweight bout: Mana Martinez vs. Guido Cannetti​

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I can get up for Jacoby-Stewart, Muradov, Lee-Rodriguez, and the sick main event

Alvey has to be a loss away from a pink slip

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I didn't watch TUF. Anyone got a read on those guys?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Alright my bets:

barboza then I felt bad the second it went through

Di Chirico + Jacoby parlay

Then a lot of money on Kevin Lee, despite me being a fan of D-Rod. I just think Lee is just going to be a much better athlete in there

member 51464

That’s why you don’t go to a heel hook fight with a toe hold
Emmers seemed unsure of what to do once they were done striking. You should not be f***ing up having full mount that badly.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Probably a good stoppage. A lot of clean shots landed while none of Stewart's wild swings did and he appeared to be out on his feet after the last one.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Alright my bets:

barboza then I felt bad the second it went through

Di Chirico + Jacoby parlay

Then a lot of money on Kevin Lee, despite me being a fan of D-Rod. I just think Lee is just going to be a much better athlete in there

Interesting on Lee/Rodriguez. That's a tough one for me, I can't get a good read on that one.

I like Barboza to win too. Giga is fun as hell to watch but I think Barboza hits harder and is more consistent. This might be the fight we are Barboza work the ground a bit too - I think he'll be stronger.

Kind of hated the matchup at first as I want to see both guys keep moving up but now that it's here.. lets go.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Still crazy to me that 10 years after he flamed out of the UFC, Dustin Jacoby is back and winning fights. Cool story.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'm going with Giga. I love his striking style and it feels like a coming out party for him.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Still crazy to me that 10 years after he flamed out of the UFC, Dustin Jacoby is back and winning fights. Cool story.

absolute killer on the feet too, not in terms of power necessarily but in terms of technique and volume. I think he’s got a claim for best striker at 205. Glory kickboxing is no joke. Looked pretty good getting off the mat tonight too. Granted, Stewart isn’t a great grappler or anything….it is still promising that he wasn’t held down though

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
absolute killer on the feet too, not in terms of power necessarily but in terms of technique and volume. I think he’s got a claim for best striker at 205. Glory kickboxing is no joke. Looked pretty good getting off the mat tonight too. Granted, Stewart isn’t a great grappler or anything….it is still promising that he wasn’t held down though

Seems like he has made improvements in 10 years on the ground. His first fight in the UFC he was basically lied on for 15 minutes and couldn't get up. I still remember the fight, it was awful.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
BJ Penn and Sam Alvey are on a combined 14 fight winless streak in the UFC.

Anyone else go winless in 6+?

That's hilarious. I was just about to ask if this is the longest losing streak outside of BJ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad