Women's Strawweight bout: Loma Lookboonmee vs. Lupita Godinez
Lightweight bout: Fares Ziam vs. Terrance McKinney
Flyweight bout: Cody Durden vs. Qileng Aori
Featherweight bout: Sean Soriano vs. Shayilan Nuerdanbieke
Women's Strawweight bout: Luana Pinheiro vs. Sam Hughes​

Reactions: pistolpete11

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Hope Tate wins just so WBW can have a somewhat interesting fight if she can earn a rematch with Nunes

I'm opposite. This entire Meisha Tate 2.0 stuff is dumb. Nunes will dummy her again. Pretty terrible card too.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Yeah, the fun fight for me if Tate wins is Holm-Tate 2, not Nunes-Tate 2. Miesha had nothing for Amanda 5 years ago. She's not going to do anything now at the age of 35, after having 2 kids, and being out of the game for 5 years. Given that stuff, even beating Vieira would be pretty impressive. Vieira isn't anything special, but she's a legitimate opponent.

I have mild interest in the main event and Chiesa-Brady. Other than that, meh. At least it's another early card.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Yeah, the fun fight for me if Tate wins is Holm-Tate 2, not Nunes-Tate 2. Miesha had nothing for Amanda 5 years ago. She's not going to do anything now at the age of 35, after having 2 kids, and being out of the game for 5 years. Given that stuff, even beating Vieira would be pretty impressive. Vieira isn't anything special, but she's a legitimate opponent.

I have mild interest in the main event and Chiesa-Brady. Other than that, meh. At least it's another early card.

It's just impressive she is making a comeback to me and she knows Amanda has no competition. Even though she has no shot at beating Nunes, it won't take much to get a title shot and earn some $$$. Nobody stands out on this card but that doesn't mean there won't be good fights.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
It's just impressive she is making a comeback to me and she knows Amanda has no competition. Even though she has no shot at beating Nunes, it won't take much to get a title shot and earn some $$$. Nobody stands out on this card but that doesn't mean there won't be good fights.
I wonder how much of a payday it really is, though. Does Miesha move the needle more than anyone else at 135? Yeah, probably, but Nunes-Tate 2 is still a PPV co-main at best, so how much is it really moving the needle overall? I think not much.

Reactions: I am not exposed

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I wonder how much of a payday it really is, though. Does Miesha move the needle more than anyone else at 135? Yeah, probably, but Nunes-Tate 2 is still a PPV co-main at best, so how much is it really moving the needle overall? I think not much.

I think it's meaningful to Tate.... and there is also that remote chance she actually wins.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Hope Tate wins just so WBW can have a somewhat interesting fight if she can earn a rematch with Nunes

God no.

And I doubt it would be an interesting fight. Nunes has only got better since the last encounter. And as has been mentioned in this thread already, Tate is older, barley been in the ring, and has had two kids since their last encounter.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Just so nobody gets confused Calderwood got married to Syndicate MMA owner/coach John Wood, so she’s JoJo Wood now

Reactions: 16Skippy

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Just so nobody gets confused Calderwood got married to Syndicate MMA owner/coach John Wood, so she’s JoJo Wood now
Thought I was missing something.

I was thinking, I swore her name used to be Calderwood.

And regarding Tate vs Nunes. Please no, Tate would get killed in there.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thought I was missing something.

I was thinking, I swore her name used to be Calderwood.

And regarding Tate vs Nunes. Please no, Tate would get killed in there.

so damn confusing to get somebody who already partially has your last name lol, I did a triple take when I saw the card last week and was like who tf is joanne wood?

had to click her tapology page to figure it out

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm always super excited about a card when one of the fighters in the main event is someone I've never heard of...

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’m here for the people’s main event, Brady vs Chiesa

grant-Yanez and Lutz-Sabatini will be interesting

will be fun to see if T-Wrecks continues his first round KO streak. I think his last 4 fights are under 2 total minutes iirc

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I’m here for the people’s main event, Brady vs Chiesa

grant-Yanez and Lutz-Sabatini will be interesting

will be fun to see if T-Wrecks continues his first round KO streak. I think his last 4 fights are under 2 total minutes iirc
That's still a shitty main event :laugh:

Brady by sub.

Reactions: CDJ

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
The main event might not be too bad, but it would be so WMMA if Vierira wins and eliminates one of the few people on the shortlist to get a title shot.

Cheisa - Brady and Grant- Yanez could be good though.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hopefully the main card is better than what I just watched. I only saw the last fight but a quick look at twitter tells me the prelims had nothing going on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad