GDT: UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs. Neal

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Have to wonder if Marlon knew that his chin wasn't there. Marlon is a great striker but the second they stand up he was gone.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I thought Moraes was the best guy in the division and he's just gotten crushed these last couple of fights.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
he was talking about wanting to get into boxing this week....might not be a bad decision if he doesn’t want to drill on the mats all day

Yea you're right, he obviously wants nothing to do ground work. He didn't go to a hip to shrimp a single time, just layed there and covered up. Completely gave up. Boxing could be a smart decision but again, he doesn't have the endurance for that.

Reactions: CDJ

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Yea you're right, he obviously wants nothing to do ground work. He didn't go to a hip to shrimp a single time, just layed there and covered up. Completely gave up. Boxing could be a smart decision but again, he doesn't have the endurance for that.

Maybe he can fight one of those Paul squares or Jose Canseco.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Maybe he can fight one of those Paul squares or Jose Canseco.

Yeah maybe if the Paul's only eat Big Macs for the next year. He'll get some scrub and build a bit of a record but he can't go 8 3 minute rounds. He can't even go 2 5 minute rounds.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Pereira's slow walkouts are ridiculous but funny. At the live event in Vancouver it felt like I watching him walk out for a half hour.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I did not expect a relatively conservative Pereira and patient Williams.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Very close round I’d give it to Khaos because of the good shots he landed after catching the front kicks

member 51464

This one is starting to trend Khaos' way if Pereira doesn't start causing damage. Lots of flash, not much else for him right now.

member 51464

I think Khaos definitely took 1, Pereira may have stolen the 2nd by ending it wtih the choke attempt.

Three has been kind of weird, but I am guessing Pereira took it by hvaing some groud and pound the last 20-30 seconds.

So while I think Khaos did more overall, I would not be shocked if 2 and 3 went to Michel. Idk, neither dude really looked amazing in that one. So basically a 29-28 either way is not going to get an objection from me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad