Bantamweight bout: Tony Gravely vs. Javid Basharat
Lightweight bout: Nikolas Motta vs. Cameron VanCamp​

Last edited:
Reactions: td_ice and CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
A lot of interesting guys on the card

I’m a big fan of Basharat, he’s going to be a problem. His younger brother fights on DWCS tomorrow

Reactions: Bunk Moreland

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Definitely a dog of a card, but the main & co-main are going to be pretty fun.

Always enjoy scrolling through a massive list of unranked names and a pretty relevant Ladd/McMann fight just buried there in the middle.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Not a horrific card but it's gonna miss Yussuf. I'm a big fan of Boser, think his speed does a lot at HW, so lookin forward to that.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I'm going to miss this one, which I'm OK with. There's potential for some fun fights, but Song upsetting Sandhagen is the only thing that would make any type of noise in their division IMO.

Reactions: Taytro

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
DWCS should be pretty good tonight. Basharat is a beast like I mentioned earlier, but Ikram Aliskerov is also on the card. He was successfully defending Khamzat’s takedowns before being Ko’d by a brutal uppercut on the European circuit. His only loss.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Nobody is worse at their job that than Yanni the Greek guy or however it’s spelled

Brandon Lewis tough as hell, Daniel Marcos should get a contract for that performance though. Very technical. Got tired with a couple min left but most opponents would’ve been done by then

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Shameless Don Shainis!

Another MA boy. He’s wildly overmatched in this one imo but hey, he’s in the UFC now. That’s a W in itself. Sodiq is a lot bigger

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Former meth addict/criminal vs dishonorably discharged man with bad forehead tattoo

I love this sport and this show so much. This will get done in 1 lol

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Meth addict is a DOG, probably got 10-8’d but almost got a KO at the end of the round. Trevor Peek is the name

He’s now putting a 10-8 on his opponent Malik Lewis, this is a dog fight that Peek is going to end up winning

HE GETS THE FINISH. He KO’d Khama Worthy in his last fight. I like this guy a lot

Edit: first words out of his mouth “I’m a dog” lol

Aliskerov with an emphatic takedown into a brutal looking Kimura for the first round sub

Basharat is very well rounded, should be an easy decision victory for him. Dewey Cooper, Jake Shields, and his brother were in his corner

Last edited:
Reactions: Taytro

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Ladd misses weight... yikes 135 is such a problem for her to consistently get to.

Bower weighs in at a svelte 229lbs a 32lb difference between him and rodrigo.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Why do they keep booking Ladd at 135? I remember when she was fighting GDR , Ladd looked like she should be hospitalized on the scale. She's proven that she can't consistently and safely make the weight so stop booking her at it. I'm assuming it's because she's not competitive at 145 but still, she's not competitive at 135 if she doesn't fight.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If I was a womens bantamweight fighter I would refuse a Ladd fight every time it gets offered to me. It’s a waste of time, effort, and money for these people who have the misfortune of being matched up with her. She’s not making it to the cage half the time and when she does she won’t be on weight. Camps cost money and it’s not like her opponents are making bank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad