GDT: UFC Fight Night: Mousasi vs. Hall 2, Bader vs. Nogueira 2

darko

Feb 16, 2009
That should've been stopped the moment Morales turned his back.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Some brutal elbows from Bader.

One round in and Lil Nog is already beat up and breathing pretty heavy.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This is one of those fights where the corner could just throw the towel in any minute and it'd be okay.

The ref finally steps in. Bader just mauled him for three rounds.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bader isn't the most exciting or a fan favourite but the UFC needs to re-sign him. Can't just let him walk when the division is that terrible.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Mousasi did what he needed to do. He should get one of Rockhold, Jacare, or Weidman now.

Lee put on a good performance too. I like that guy.

I forgot all about Luke Rockhold. I love that idea as well.

Gadelha with a soccer kick to the head. Did that even connect?

Good win for Gadelha. She didn't do too much differently but spending time training at elevation was probably a good idea.

Didn't know she trained at Elevation for this camp. Last I heard she was opening a gym in Pittsburgh or something. Only fighter that I can think of that has done well running their own camp for the most part is Ben Rothwell.

That was a fun fight.

Almeida is a savage. Still takes too many shots for my liking and it probably won't go too well for him against top competition but it's exciting to watch.

All the skill, but that could catch up to you and drop you from a contender to an entertaining fighter. Erick Silva's skills are very, very high too.

Bader isn't the most exciting or a fan favourite but the UFC needs to re-sign him. Can't just let him walk when the division is that terrible.

Yup. Division absolutely blows. Jon Jones is suspended and an iffy guy to begin with. You have Daniel Cormier and Rumble Johnson. If DC wins again, you can't have another fight. Alexander Gustafsson has barely fought since the JBJ fight. Glover just got KTFO. OSP I suppose. Shogun is I don't even know. LHW sucks so bad.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I can't imagine the UFC will offer him another fight

If he wants to keep fighting he should go to the senior circuit over at Bellator and fight Tito or Shamrock

Lil Nog is still a cash cow for UFC. Brazilian fans worship him.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I actually think Nog's corner shouldn't have let him go out for the 3rd round

The first 10 minutes weren't competitive and their fighter had already taken a beating

There really was no good reason to send him back out there for more punishment

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
Wait there are two fight nights tonight? What is this Christmas?

edit: well I guess I missed all of the fights.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I actually am kind of into a Cormier/Bader fight. Anyone who can keep Cormier on the feet is pretty interesting

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad