Welterweight bout: Cole Williams vs. Jason Witt
Light Heavyweight bout: Dustin Jacoby vs. Justin Ledet
Women's Flyweight bout: Cortney Casey vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Bantamweight bout: Miles Johns vs. Kevin Natividad​

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bobby Green has been the Quarantine King

Interested in seeing Jacoby after his contender series bout. I think the guy he fought on DWCS was a tomato can with a great chin but Jacoby showed striking That was really crisp.

Kevin Holland caught my attention when he took Santos to a decision on short notice. Then I saw him lose against Brendan Allen on the prelim in Boston but they both looked great. Dude doesn’t know how to have boring fights

Last edited:
Reactions: Avs_19 and m9

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I'm not gonna beat a dead horse with the why again, but I actually like Anderson in this fight. Love him at +185 or whatever.

I believe @CDJ mentioned this, and it was the absolute perfect analogy. He likened Hall to mashing buttons on a video game. We all saw the highlights from TUF, it was really something. But for a guy with those types of offensive skills, he's literally never been able to put it all together against top talent.

Reactions: Avs_19 and CDJ

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Silva is just so gun-shy at this point unfortunately. He always took some time to get a good read on opponents (particularly their striking range) but it seems like a it takes forever now.

I expect Hall to out-point Silva for two rounds with Silva maybe doing some work in Round 3. And if Hall connects in those first two rounds, game over.

All that said, I hope I'm totally wrong and we get a win from Silva. Would love to be wrong here.

Reactions: Avs_19 and CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

The best video game combo ever, spinning jump kick into a flying knee

Poor Gegard. He handled that about as well as anybody could, I would’ve been on the moon

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Lol Greg Hardy.

Wish they'd stop protecting him and let him get the shit kicked out of him by real competition.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Hardy's eyes were f'd! Not sure I've seen someone looking quite like that.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Would’ve been hilarious if he didn’t end up making weight at heavyweight

I get that he’s huge (probably played football at around 300 lbs) but sheeeeeesh

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It’s not great and I’d prefer to live in a world where he wasn’t in the public eye but at the end of the day he went through the legal process and has seemingly cleaned up his act since practicing MMA. It’s also kind of hard to tell somebody they can’t get punched in the face for a living, if your behavior disqualifies you from fighting half naked in a cage then I’m not sure what you can do

Reactions: Chaels Arms and m9

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
Hope this is Silva’s last fight. He’s one of the GOATs and should just ride into the sunset already.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
I would've guessed the odds would be a lot closer to even for Silva-Hall. Interesting finale for Silva, hope he wins, but I like Hall a lot too. Mostly hope it's a good fight and Silva doesn't get another bad injury.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
My bets are in. Fade them accordingly, maybe take your lady out on a nice date with your winnings from my anti-picks. If you’ve been fading my picks for a couple months now then you probably have enough money to put a couple kids through school.

Kevin Holland by KO -180 (dude he’s facing has been KO’d like 6 times)
Andre Fili +110 (Mitchell gonna have trouble with the standup)
Miles Johns -155 (just a good fighter imo)
Dustin Jacoby by KO +120 (I think he’s gonna light Ledet on fire)
Green (-325), Strickland (-380), Hall (-235) parlay (+135 overall)

Reactions: N o o d l e s

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Anderson is +650 to win by TKO. Gonna be winning some money tonight boys!! Or in reality, not. Lol.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Anderson has looked pretty bad and gun shy lately so Hall probably wins but I hope we can get one last good performance from him in the UFC. Hall has had plenty of fights where he's hesitant so it's not like it's an impossible task for Anderson to catch him with something. He has been good lately though and he's with a new camp now.

Win or lose, it sounds like Anderson definitely plans on fighting again. This is more so the UFC cutting ties than him wanting to leave. I can't even lie, I'd watch him fight other washed up fighters in Bellator assuming he doesn't get badly knocked out or hurt tonight.

The co-main might be the best fight on the card. I imagine we'll see it hit the ground but it should be fun because Mitchell will go for submissions and Fili will try to attack and scramble if he's on the bottom.

Solid card overall. Both Holland and Green have been very active and on nice little runs recently so those fights are also worth watching on the main card.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Jacoby lit him on fire, savage leg kicks

Yeah they counted 10 in 2.5 minutes. Can’t let a 205 lb Glory kickboxer do that

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Seems like every time I watch Ledet fight he gets his ass kicked, I’m surprised he’s still in the UFC, is he any good?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad