Speculation: UFA Ryan Reaves

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Where do you think he lands this offseason ? What do you think his next contract gonna look like ?

I guess some GM will give him around 1.5M a year for 3 years because of his solid playoffs.

steinerecliner

May 15, 2018
I see him resigning with Vegas or returning to the Blues. The out cry from fans when he was trade was insane. The support he still has is insane.

We already got rid of Chris Thorburn, we don't want another.

Reaves is more of a rounded player than Thorburn. Have you see Ryan in the playoffs right now? He has a ton of value that stats doesn't show. The 2016-2017 Season he was always playing on the 4th line and that line was extremely productive. He brings the heart to a team. Which is a big reason why Blues fans want him, his playoff run right now is just proving his value.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
I’d love him back with the Blues. He was a great leader for that group. Sucks they still have Thorburn under contract

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I have a gut feeling either Vegas signs him to a five-year deal worth $2M a year or a team signs him to a long and stupid deal.

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
He will get overpaid for Grit and Character and Heart for sure. He's a trash player in a nice situation right now.

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
If he keeps up that scoring touch in the finals some idiot (probably Chiarelli) will definitely over pay him.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I believe Vegas is his best bet. What vegas is doing works well for him, and im not sure he's going to find that ideal situation anywhere else.

That said, Flyers can afford to throw some short term cap at him if they really wanted to. I wouldnt ask for it, but if it happened, i wouldnt be upset either. Team is softer than melted butter these days.

Reactions: Larry44

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
He's gonna look at Matt Martin and Zack Kassian and say 'pay me' and Vegas most definitely will.

bluetuned

Mar 1, 2013
Chicago
I'd like him back in St. Louis. Fan favorite. Great locker room guy. I understand why they traded him (the chance at Tolvanen or Kostin was too good to pass up), but IMO the Blues missed him this year. I warmed up to Thorburn, but I'd happily send him down to San Antonio if it meant bringing Reaves back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad