UEFA allowed Russian junior teams to participate, IIHF to follow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
They don't have parades for juniors.

Collective guilt is a bad look on our so called liberal democracies.

Country went nuts over Valieva case, age is not a stopper, if they win, they will arrange a parade

Collective guilt is not good, I agree, individuals should not be discriminated. National team, even a junior one is not an individual though

Liberalism or whatever you guys call it this days is not God, just like everything in life rules are needed but human experience always is flexible and should be flexible

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Juniors?:rolleyes:
Who cares at this point anyways. International hockey is a joke due to greed and virtue signalling from the NHL and IIHF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmboy Patty

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Multiple federations have already stated that UEFA can go f*** itself, they won't play against Russia or Belarus. And I would expect more to follow this decision.

Mawwerg

Nov 7, 2017
Multiple federations have already stated that UEFA can go f*** itself, they won't play against Russia or Belarus. And I would expect more to follow this decision.
UEFA has not ever ban Belarus. Their national team and clubs play in every possible tournament.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I wouldn't be shocked if Russian Football switches over to AFC, I'm not exactly sure of what that process entails but seems to make sense if countries like Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, and possibly England are going to boycott Russian games and put UEFA in a bind (causing those national teams to "forfeit" is a complicated situation given their reasons). Their sub-federation would be CAFA which is a bit of an awkward fit (Afghanistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan) but it works geographically.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Your statement is blatantly false.
Yeah I apologize, only the Finnish FA has included Belarus in their statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad