GWT: UCL R16 First Legs

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mendes and Hakimi are outstanding offensive WB and running all over the place.
I don't think Messi that tbh.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
That yellow on Verratti was laughable

PSG are the better team but they don't look very fluid up front. Poch doesn't seem te know how to best use Messi it seems to me

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That yellow on Verratti was laughable

PSG are the better team but they don't look very fluid up front. Poch doesn't seem te know how to best use Messi it seems to me
Seems to me Poch didn’t a fit or worthy of a stacked team like this. They had a lot of poession and madrid did sit back but the only had one clear cut chance. A lot of standing around. Mbappe only guy wanting to make runs.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Seems to me Poch didn’t a fit or worthy of a stacked team like this. They had a lot of poession and madrid did sit back but the only had one clear cut chance. A lot of standing around. Mbappe only guy wanting to make runs.
They had 2. ADM missing a sitter early and Mbappe stopped 1 on 1 by Courtois.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Ancelotti parking the bus worse than most Ligue 1 teams vs PSG teams this year. Might work out in the long run though. Psg needs to try playing with a no 10, both Pereira and Paredes on is overkill today, neither is good defending counterattacks anyway. Mendes has been better with every game he plays.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Ref plays advantage, but doesn't actually play advantage, and Messi breaks the other way. That was terrible refereeing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad