Prospect Info: U18 WJC

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
2 prospects , second round target from Finland
Ville Koivunen , Salminen

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
im completely un informed on topic but just scanned rosters and i take it canada's best team ?

I think Canada is really strong this year based on the CHL’s situation. The OHL not playing and the WHL releasing top prospects to join the team is something that normally would not happen. At least that’s what I was reading in a preview

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I think Canada is really strong this year based on the CHL’s situation. The OHL not playing and the WHL releasing top prospects to join the team is something that normally would not happen. At least that’s what I was reading in a preview
Wonder if McTavish going to mix up mock draft after this tournament .

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
There are a bunch of players (2021 Draft Eligibles) I am looking forward to watching in this.

Canada
Ryan Winterton
Wyatt Johnston
Conner Roulette
Francesco Pinelli
Brett Harrison
Olen Zellwegger
Corson Ceulemans

USA
Chaz Lucius
Jake Martin
Sasha Pastujov
Dylan Duke

Sweden
Simon Edvinsson
Fabian Lysell
Simon Robertsson
Isak Rosen

Russia
Nikita Chibrikov
Fyordor Svechkov

Finland
Samu Salminen

Czech
Stanislav Svozil

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
There are a bunch of players (2021 Draft Eligibles) I am looking forward to watching in this.

Canada
Ryan Winterton
Wyatt Johnston
Conner Roulette
Francesco Pinelli
Brett Harrison
Olen Zellwegger
Corson Ceulemans

USA
Chaz Lucius
Jake Martin
Sasha Pastujov
Dylan Duke

Sweden
Simon Edvinsson
Fabian Lysell
Simon Robertsson
Isak Rosen

Russia
Nikita Chibrikov
Fyordor Svechkov

Finland
Samu Salminen

Czech
Stanislav Svozil

I thought Brandt Clarke was going to play for Canada. What happened?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I thought Brandt Clarke was going to play for Canada. What happened?

I think he is playing. This was my personal list of players I want to see more. I have seen a decent amount of Clarke, but suppose I could add him on here.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010

Theyre getting no one from the Q though so it kinda balances out I think.

Which is too bad because I think watching Zach Dean would have been nice, I could see him being a late first around where Detroit should pick. Pinelli will be playing who I also think could be going right around where detroit picks late first early second

Hoog

Feb 4, 2021
Is Xavier Bourgault or Zach L'Heureaux playing? Niko Huuhtanen is another I'd like to get a look at, is he playing?

Hoog

Feb 4, 2021
Is Xavier Bourgault or Zach L'Heureaux playing? Niko Huuhtanen is another I'd like to get a look at, is he playing?
Sorry, guess I could have looked at your link up above. My bad.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Been watching L'Heureaux with the Mooseheads for most of the season. He's solid.

Hoog

Feb 4, 2021
Brian Zanetti (Swiss), Niko Huuhtanen (Finish), William Stonmgren (Swedish), Ethan DelMastro (Canada), Aiden Hreschuk (USA), are some of the 2nd/3rd round guys I want to see do well.

lightthelamp13

Apr 15, 2009
Whenever I have seen Lysell against his pure peer group (U17s before the U18s starting today) he is absolutely dominant. Nice to see him have a great start to the tournament.

Reactions: David D

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Damnit. I'm starting to get shiny new toy syndrome.

Welcome to the enlightened. It didn’t take much after me asking for you to give it a week.

Now we obviously need to see more obviously, but I love how dangerous he is with the puck.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Welcome to the enlightened. It didn’t take much after me asking for you to give it a week.

Now we obviously need to see more obviously, but I love how dangerous he is with the puck.

I never said the kid was bad, just that I had some trepidation with Detroit selecting him because we haven't seen him play. There's a ton of talent there for sure. My question is, does Lysell have the kind of potential that some here see in Raymond?

Reactions: David D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad