GDT: U18 Round Robin/QF's

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Had to switch to the Czech feed because the English ones sucked and during the commercials the skoda brand makes it's appearance with regularity.

They are like our Tim Hortons ........................omnipresent.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Had to switch to the Czech feed because the English ones sucked and during the commercials the skoda brand makes it's appearance with regularity.

They are like our Tim Hortons ........................omnipresent.
Czech feed is funny for junior hockey. Good comentatros.. TSN camera feed. However, the intermissions are just precorded fluff videos about nothing. No panel, no pissed off comentators.. just weird infomercials and precorded pieces.

salwan

Nov 4, 2023
but this is what i am talking about, this upcoming generetion over the last few years is completely different from we had before, even during our golden years in 90s and 00s.. its their mentality.

i cant wait to see state of our hockey in just next few years.

I am most impressed by the active play despite the narrow lead. Typically, we would withdraw into our shells and hold on for dear life.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Not even a shot on net after a goalie pull. WOW.

Congrats Slovakia.. well deserved. Back to back semi's here and this was a very young group with 10 guys coming back next year! Also, you've owned us... Last U18, this U18 and the U20. Keep building! Good luck in semis!

Jakub97

Jun 5, 2023

Congrats Slovakia.. well deserved. Back to back semi's here and this was a very young group with 10 guys coming back next year! Also, you've owned us... Last U18, this U18 and the U20. Keep building! Good luck in semis!

ďakujeme pekne za zápas.

Reactions: salwan and Czechboy

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

On not deserved ... we were pathetic but still better then them .. they were completely lucky with two ridiculous goals. Milota basically gave him SF. Our complete offensive incompetence just pushed slovaks for medals

I am very pissed at out guys, completely pathetic performance

But slovaks had basically nothing in this game, one or two chances. we had 100000000 100% chances again and dindnt do anyting with that

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: salwan and RKBoy

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
On not deserved ... we were pathetic but still better then them .. they were completely lucky with two ridiculous goals. Milota basically gave him SF. Our complete offensive incompetence just pushed slovaks for medals

But slovaks had basically nothing in this game, one or two chances. we had 100000000 100% chances again and dindnt do anyting with that

IMG_1039.jpeg

Jakub97

Jun 5, 2023
I guess none saw this coming. Ridiculous.

But this is the beauty of this sport.
U20 still hurts, however, to be twice in the top 4 U18 makes it a bit better.

We don't usually overcome our own shadow as a nation - this is an exception.

Proud to be Slovak today!

Reactions: Czechboy

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Surprised to see Czechs losing this one. Thought they at times played very well in the group stage.. and Slovakia was overrun by many. Oh well.

I am glad Norway stays in the top division. They have some quality prospects coming up and should be better next year.

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
Statement win for the Slovak program today. Even with no Dvorsky or similar high profile name they took the Czechs out and will fight for the medals.

What was that one Justin Timberlake song called?

Riiiight. You must have seen a different game. Slovakia outplayed, outhustled and outshot Czechia. Your goalie wasn't good, yes, that happens.

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
Statement win for the Slovak program today. Even with no Dvorsky or similar high profile name they took the Czechs out and will fight for the medals.

What was that one Justin Timberlake song called?

Riiiight. You must have seen a different game. Slovakia outplayed, outhustled and outshot Czechia. Your goalie wasn't good, yes, that happens.
Radivojevič might be our another high profile player, hes already first round lock, he might very likely go even in top10-15.

Tomík looks also really good, 2 goals and 5 points from 2026 eligible is fantastic.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
How does the Semi Final seeding work? US finishes 1st due to better goal diff?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: