U16 SM 2020

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Eight finals group stages are under way.

Group A
Djurgården
Hässelby/Kälvesta
Luleå
Björklöven

Group B
AIK
Flemingsberg
Skellefteå
Timrå

Group C
Rögle
Malmö
Leksand
Västerås

Group D
Linköping
Frölunda
Brynäs
Färjestad

Winners and runner ups qualify for next group stage.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Linköping should be the heavy favorites here. Perhaps Djurgården could challenge them.

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Djurgården
Luleå
AIK
Skellefteå
Rögle
Malmö
Brynäs
Linköping

The teams that advance to quarter finals group stage.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Last year Frölunda obliterated everything standing in their way. Quite the difference this year.

Have to say I'm impressed by Djurgården, especially their top line. Öhgren is a man among boys.

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Haven't seen anything, but impressed with Rögle. They've taken a long way to the quarter finals. They actually ended up outside top 5 in U16 Elit Södra and had to eliminate four teams in head to head on their way to the eight finals.

Any players (except Öhgren) who have stood out so far?

Reactions: NIWE

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Quarter final groups:

AIK
Djurgården
Malmö
Linköping

Brynäs
Luleå
Rögle
Skellefteå

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Haven't seen anything, but impressed with Rögle. They've taken a long way to the quarter finals. They actually ended up outside top 5 in U16 Elit Södra and had to eliminate four teams in head to head on their way to the eight finals.

Only watched maybe a handful of teams so I didn't get to see Rögle or Bystedt in Linköping. Lekkerimäki and Östlund definitely stood out but Öhgren was the best player on that Djurgården top line. Thought Rasmus Larsson from Hässelby looked pretty good even though his team was bad. Zeb Forsfjäll is likely one of the very best 05 kids in the country, him and Leo Bergström played very well for Skellefteå. I was also impressed by Dans Locmelis, a Latvian playing for Luleå.

Quarter final groups:

AIK
Djurgården
Malmö
Linköping

Brynäs
Luleå
Rögle
Skellefteå

The whole thing will probably get cancelled. Luleå won't send their team, others will likely follow.

Last edited:

NIWE

Apr 23, 2020

It's too sad for this season.
Rögle is a really good team. All the boys are playing as a team and their player are really quality and high level, just like "If you want to join our team you must be a really good in the hockey. We don't care who your parents are" something like this, I liked it. They don't have some WOW WOW but everyone is very good and they have team-work , very good both forward and defense.

The big problem for Rögle in this round was Malmö Redhawks, not the team but the goalie " Alexander Wendt". I was sitting with some parents from Rögle and they said if it's not this goalie they would believe 100% win Malmö. I saw how he was so dissappointed but still keep clam :laugh::laugh::laugh:
But unbelievable Malmoe could go to the next round, with their player I thought they will lost at the last game. :laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad