Confirmed with Link: Tyler Steenbergen signs ELC

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I'll be thrilled if he becomes an AHL star tweener. Not optimistic on him becoming an NHL player. But I'd much rather we keep swinging for the fences with later picks than pick up more "safe" prospects to become 4th liners or AHL plugs.

Same. It would be incredible to have a successful AHL team that isnt just good for a season or two when our top prospects play for them, but rather a long standing staple in the Calder playoffs.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
The best thing about Steenbergen is that he shoots the puck from everywhere. We really don't have a shoot first guy besides Perlini and he doesn't shoot enough. Steenbergen has had games where he's had 10 SOG.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
The best thing about Steenbergen is that he shoots the puck from everywhere. We really don't have a shoot first guy besides Perlini and he doesn't shoot enough. Steenbergen has had games where he's had 10 SOG.

Never seen him play, of course, but if he shoots the puck in the goal I like him.

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
Goal in his first Champions League game with TPS Turku. Was there any particular reason he never made it above Tucson in the Coyotes' organization.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad