Player Discussion Tyler Seguin Dos (Equis)

NukeJukes43

He just doesn't fit our system. His off-ice antics are a disgrace and it's time to move him. None of the points he scores count anyway.

Clardz

Jan 25, 2013
DFW
Smilin' with celebrities

B-QCeKJCMAAOm3K.jpg

source: Seguin's twitter

https://twitter.com/tseguinofficial/status/568582175966109697/photo/1

PhoenixDog

Flamer for Life !!!
Aug 12, 2006
Calgary, AB
Whats the latest on #91? is he skating yet? will he be back closer to mid-month or end of March? any reason to rush him now that the playoffs seem further and further out of reach?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Whats the latest on #91? is he skating yet? will he be back closer to mid-month or end of March? any reason to rush him now that the playoffs seem further and further out of reach?

Still a few weeks out, he's skating though.

Sometime around there, there hasn't been a ton of information.

No, not really.

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
I got him 18th overall in a 20 man league... needless to say I'm missing him a fair bit.

18th! :laugh: what a steal i took him 10th in a 8 man league luckily took Tavares 7th so i can last for a little bit longer but definitely need him for the playoffs

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Yeah... I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw him fall.

I was also 1 pick away from taking Benn with my 2nd pick haha.

It's unbelievable how they are still underrated or unknown to most casual fans.

chuck1984

Jan 13, 2012
Per Yahoo:

Tyler Seguin (knee) skated with his teammates on Thursday for the first time.

Advice: He appears to be ahead of schedule in his recovery. "Tyler is really closing in on 'day to day' for us," coach Lindy Ruff said. "So I would say probably within a week...or sooner. It depends on how he responds to some heavy workouts here today and tomorrow." Seguin is feeling better but he knows he still has work to do. Still, it's encouraging to see that he's moving in the right direction.

:handclap:

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Seguin looked really disappointed in the post game interview, can't say I blame him. Its got to be tough to carry the team on your back for the better part of the season and still not see results. In the interview he also said he was not 100% and will not be 100% for the rest of the year.

El Nino 22

May 3, 2014
Minnesota
Just realized he's behind only Crosby and Malkin in points/game. Enjoy him stars fans this guys a special talent and still getting better.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I hope he gets one more so he'll break last season's goals total. Would be a nice personal victory amidst a disappointing season.

He's still got an outside shot at 40 as well, even after missing 10 games. That would be quite the achievement. I think it's fair to say he'd probably be fighting for #2 in the league in goals (adding 5 for the 10 games he missed, as that's close to his pace). He'd be right up there with Nash and Stamkos.

hommeDC

Nov 20, 2014
She really went after the playboy angle in this one. He seemed uncomfortable with it at times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad