Confirmed with Link: Tyler Pitlick (RW) - 2 years, $1.75M AAV

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
You mean to tell me we have no one in Tucson that can do the same as Pitlick?

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
I hope it signifies they got some one who plays with the edge that we want Crouse and Fischer, and whoever else really, to have. I don't think the team had a good role model for that for those guys, and maybe having that everyday example for those guys to see how they could be more effective on that dimension would let them take another step. So could be a big win on the levels of fulfilling a need now and bridging that need again in a few seasons even if Pitlick moves on.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I hope it signifies they got some one who plays with the edge that we want Crouse and Fischer, and whoever else really, to have. I don't think the team had a good role model for that for those guys, and maybe having that everyday example for those guys to see how they could be more effective on that dimension would let them take another step. So could be a big win on the levels of fulfilling a need now and bridging that need again in a few seasons even if Pitlick moves on.

Crouse had to babysit Kessel most of the year and Fischer was busy taking hard dzone starts. When both were out of those situations they played their best hockey. The brief stint where Fischer glimpsed the top 6 he looked good too.

Moving Kessel up to a very sheltered 2nd line and having a bottom six that can grind with anybody seems to be the plan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad