Proposal: Tyler Myers to Anaheim

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Some combination of prospects you won't want to trade us and picks you won't want to give up. Murray won't move him for anything short of an overpayment.

Mid-line NHLer, Kerdiles and first.

wraparound

May 17, 2014
Outright or would there need to be picks involved? Would one of Silfverberg/Palmieri & a first do it? Or one of those forwards, a prospect, and a 3rd?

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Outright or would there need to be picks involved? Would one of Silfverberg/Palmieri & a first do it? Or one of those forwards, a prospect, and a 3rd?

Silfverberg, Kerdiles, first.

I can see why Anaheim wouldn't want to do it.

ZeroPT*

Think of something you really don't want to give up. Then add something on top of that. And then another something.

I'm thinking:

Karlsson+1st+ crappy prospect

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Ritchie and Silf then we talk from there otherwise Im completely fine with holding onto Myers because even if he doesnt become our #1, paying for a great #3 to replace him and shelter Risto and Zads will be counter productive regardless

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
What would a deal for Drew Stafford to the pens look like from your guys perspective ?

If you'd asked this time last year, I think most of our board would have been happy with a bag of pucks and Sidney Crosby's autograph. However, Stafford has played better since, so the Pens probably need to add Malkin's autograph to that deal. ;)

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Dea/Sundqvist/Zlobin and a 4th?

So, bascially a offense-first wing prospect and a middling pick.....
Or Teddy Blueger. Offense-first, can play on the wing, a boom/bust guy. Also, wouldn't mind seeing another Latvian on this team. :naughty:

schickster

Jan 21, 2014
Ritchie, Silf, and a 2015 1st
For
Myers, Stafford and Enroth
(Even with minor injury to our #1)

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
Ritchie, Silf, and a 2015 1st
For
Myers, Stafford and Enroth
(Even with minor injury to our #1)

Wow, I can imagine the intelligentsia of these boards rallying the "tank tank dirty cheaters strip them of their picks" cry should we trade any roster players period.

I see the threads where Stewie and Staff are the pieces on our end and just imagine how, should that happen, ufa and all, the Sabres will somehow be simultaneously guilty of tanking and bad asset management. Throw in Myers and Enroth and watch the boards burn.

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
I don't want any more 1sts.. We need players that will make this team good in the next year or 2.. Trading Myers for picks delays the rebuild and that's the opposite of what TM is going to do after this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad