Player Discussion Tyler Graovac

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
There's our 2nd line center to fill in for Cullen. Look no further!! :naughty:

Oh, and is this the proverbial "domino"????

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Congratulations!

I remember coming on the Wild board when you guys picked him to congratulate you for getting a steal. I wish I could find that post now.

I truly think Tyler will make an impact for the Wild in the NHL. I've seen him play over 100 times live, and he's got the tools to be a great player.

Great pick, great signing.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Im excited. This kid definitely has potential to become a steal.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Is there a reason to read anything more into this? Does it make him easier to move or does it mean we are moving someone else?

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I am so confused over this kind of stuff so I will sit back and listen to you guys talk about it. LOL

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Is there a reason to read anything more into this? Does it make him easier to move or does it mean we are moving someone else?

I don't think it means anything more than they feel he is ready to step up to the AHL. Whether or not this leads to any other moves, only Fletcher knows.

Billy Mays Here*

A little extra insurance too for the Aeros if a center like Larsson stays with the big club for the remainder of the season.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Good to see the team getting bigger. Well...in the future anyway. It's also nice to pull off a Detroit style diamond in the rough draft pick. Drafted ridiculously low and panning out to be good.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
The biggest concern with Graovac is his body of work. He had one good year in the O (this year). The rest, he was extremely streaky.

J22*

I am glad that he is signed but the timing of this makes zero sense to me. Isnt his team still alive in the playoffs?

Why fill a contract spot the day before the deadline?
why spend time on this at this time?

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
I am glad that he is signed but the timing of this makes zero sense to me. Isnt his team still alive in the playoffs?

Why fill a contract spot the day before the deadline?
why spend time on this at this time?
Probably because the Wild wants him to play in Houston after his OHL season.

That just sealed the deal. Ha.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
He's sure as **** fun to watch. The music in the vid is wretched, but he's pretty entertaining. If he can get those skills to translate to the big boy game, he's definitely going to be exactly what this team needs.

That and this team needs a good #19. Every team needs a #19. :D

J22*

Probably because the Wild wants him to play in Houston after his OHL season.

That just sealed the deal. Ha.

Yeah, I get that part of it, and I am glad they signed him. I just dont understand the timing of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad