Confirmed with Link: Two year extension for Lindstrom

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
jaster logging in to see the news

tenor.gif

Also... what the f*** Bench.

Lindstrom --- "No chance... that's what you got. No chance in hell"

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Ohhhh. I'm afraid I don't know anything about wrestling past the Ultimate Warrior or Hitman Hart days.

Ha, I've taken way more than my share of folding chairs or other similar objects as well as suplexes and shit on trampolines. 1996 was a big time for me as a 12 year old. Frankly, I'm surprised that none of us literally killed ourselves at that point of life.

That was when I had glasses instead of contacts. Had to go home and explain how the arm literally snapped off entirely. And then I've always paid attention to it, because I like the pomp and paegantry.

Reactions: Bench

Shultzyfeelinirie25

Jun 29, 2018
Could you imagine getting paid 850k a year to play puck. Even on a guy like him semi Longshot to make a long career I'd be so happy to make 50k and play in the pros lol 22 years old 850k take some strides kid and make it stick

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Could you imagine getting paid 850k a year to play puck. Even on a guy like him semi Longshot to make a long career I'd be so happy to make 50k and play in the pros lol 22 years old 850k take some strides kid and make it stick

It really does put it into perspective. I can't imagine what I would have done at that age with so much cash on hand.

But that's what you get when you're in the top 200 defenders in the entire world. It's quite an accomplishment to even be drafted, let alone earn an NHL spot. The elite of the elite.

Reactions: SoupNazi

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I've always liked what I've seen from him. I made my thoughts known about him a long time ago.

I really like his poise, fundamentals, and ability to read plays. I think those things are super important for defending.

Of course, I'm a DeKeyser fan too, so...

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
He's like the Christoffer Ehn of the defensemen, hehe. But who knows, maybe his advanced stats on the PK this year will be more than good.
Ehn is bigger, stronger, and a better skater. Quite frankly he should've played D.

If Lindstrom winds up being as strong as Ehn, he's got a chance to stick around. Nobody's expecting any offense, and he's third pair material but he needs to get more physical.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Ehn is bigger, stronger, and a better skater. Quite frankly he should've played D.

If Lindstrom winds up being as strong as Ehn, he's got a chance to stick around. Nobody's expecting any offense, and he's third pair material but he needs to get more physical.
Lindstrom is 196 lbs, 6'1"
Ehn is 181 lbs (string bean) 6'2"

He should be a better skater, he's a C/W vs. a Def.Dman. Lindstrom will be fine as a 3rd pairing D.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Yeah, Lindstrom has Ehn beat on the size and strength front pretty easily. Ehn was a noodle who never gained the size Detroit wanted. He threw a lot of hits on the forecheck, I'll give him that. He's an inch taller than Lindstrom but certainly not bigger or stronger, at least not while he was in Detroit. Lost a lot of puck battles. If his skating is better, it's only marginal. His calling card was work ethic and defensive IQ. That was literally it. Some thought he had some playmaking ability, but that obviously was never unlocked. Was terrible in the dot. His warts were more significant than Lindstrom's.

Strange exercise comparing a defenseman to a forward though lol.

Last edited:

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Lindstrom is 196 lbs, 6'1"
Ehn is 181 lbs (string bean) 6'2"

He should be a better skater, he's a C/W vs. a Def.Dman. Lindstrom will be fine as a 3rd pairing D.
Last listed at 195, and I think he was heavier than that because GR had him listed at 193 before his last AHL season.

Even if he's not bigger, he certainly leveraged better and was much stronger on his skates. He never got knocked off his skates, the problem was he couldn't do anything with the puck but then again Lindstrom can't either. Which is why I said Ehn should have been a defenseman, he's basically the third defenseman when he plays center in the SHL isn't he?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad