Not open for further replies.

Kent C Tugood

Not Quite Dead Yet
Jan 1, 2012
Doontoon
Dancing-Gif-Facebook-035.gif

Always a good time with a Jets victory!

Derfel*

Another great game across the board from what I saw tonight. Mistakes happened but didn't end up being fatal. Hellebuyck did his job again.

Feels good. Feels real good.

yB9ym81.gif

Polar Vortex

Jul 4, 2012
I find it pretty funny Thorburn and Buff blatently snub each other during the post game handshakes.

#evander

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
So the one game I miss to see Star Wars and Burmi finally scores.
How did everyone do? Who played well and who played bad?

Derfel*

8 points out with a game in hand? Cue the comeback. They won't even see us coming...

yfv7goU.gif

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I think most of the people who wanted the Jets to tank FAILED math class.
Seriously Nashville plays the next 8 of 11 games on the road and 9 of 11 of them are division games. They have an under .500 record on the road and they played 4 more home games than road games. Also Nashville has only played 9 games in their the division and their record is 4-5.
The only bad thing is that game in Nashville will be the Jets 3rd game in 4 nights from the west coast to Nashville.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think most of the people who wanted the Jets to tank FAILED math class.
Seriously Nashville plays the next 8 of 11 games on the road and 9 of 11 of them are division games. They have an under .500 record on the road and they played 4 more home games than road games. Also Nashville has only played 9 games in their the division and their record is 4-5.
The only bad thing is that game in Nashville will be the Jets 3rd game in 4 nights from the west coast to Nashville.

I don't think it is failed math. What it does is allow people to hold on to a glimmer of hope that we can storm through the 2nd half of the season and have a chance. Even if Nashville sinks like a rock there are currently 3 other teams between us and a wildcard spot.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Hellebuyck is 5th in sv% among goalies who have played 10 games or more.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I don't think it is failed math. What it does is allow people to hold on to a glimmer of hope that we can storm through the 2nd half of the season and have a chance. Even if Nashville sinks like a rock there are currently 3 other teams between us and a wildcard spot.

Not impossible. 7 points in 5 games to end the year is overkill to get there. Unlikely, sure. But I've seen teams have red-hot half-years before, especially when they find a very good goaltender out of the blue. So why not us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad