Playstation 4 EASHL: Two experienced players sick of drop-in, looking for a 6v6 club.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
My best friend and I have been playing EASHL and Versus consistently together for over 10 years now, leading to an almost seamless chemistry when we play on a line together. Generally when we play we go C and RW, but we can play as a defensive pairing as well.

On offense our playstyle is very hard forechecking and heavy neutral zone/back-check pressure, leading to turnovers and generating a lot of chances on the transition. On defense we play a mixture of 1 stay-at-home and 1 up-player cycling with the winger when appropriate.

We play drop-in games nearly every day, but lately have become too frustrated with the hassle of shuffling through lobby after lobby to find a decent 5v5/6v6 matchup, only to deal with trolls and/or players quitting after the first 1-2 goals. We've tried to put together clubs, but have found it difficult to recruit solid consistent players to build a squad. We typically play early afternoon 3:30 EST - 8/9 EST, later on weekends.

Reply to me on here or add me on PSN (Same as forum name) if you've got a couple slots open on your club for us!

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
My best friend and I have been playing EASHL and Versus consistently together for over 10 years now, leading to an almost seamless chemistry when we play on a line together. Generally when we play we go C and RW, but we can play as a defensive pairing as well.

On offense our playstyle is very hard forechecking and heavy neutral zone/back-check pressure, leading to turnovers and generating a lot of chances on the transition. On defense we play a mixture of 1 stay-at-home and 1 up-player cycling with the winger when appropriate.

We play drop-in games nearly every day, but lately have become too frustrated with the hassle of shuffling through lobby after lobby to find a decent 5v5/6v6 matchup, only to deal with trolls and/or players quitting after the first 1-2 goals. We've tried to put together clubs, but have found it difficult to recruit solid consistent players to build a squad. We typically play early afternoon 3:30 EST - 8/9 EST, later on weekends.

Reply to me on here or add me on PSN (Same as forum name) if you've got a couple slots open on your club for us!
Are you guys from the east coast? What is your Cr?

Audronan

Jul 6, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA

Friend request sent

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
hey guys, I haven't played the EASHL since nhl 18. Im usually playing franchise mode or online. Im a very good wing player and defensive player. when I play wing I like to control the boards and create by stick handling down low or behind the net to create one time passes through the slot. On defense I like to play the body, while using an effective poke check to create odd man rushes. I can pinch on offense and control the blue line. Im a very defense first type of player that likes to create turnovers and push the puck up the ice. I enjoy a very team oriented game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad