HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Tweaky

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
BernieBday-600x600.jpg

cake18.JPG

Happy birthday, bro. I expect lots of crazy snaps from Bangkok. Enjoy your day!

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Congratulations. May Avs give you a present in the form of a training game win against Dallas and a goal by your favorite player, John Mitchell.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Thanks all. Just 29 minutes left of my birthday here, but technically it should just be starting, as I was born right about this minute, 1830 GMT+2 (Spain). No snaps or crazy stuff going on. As you near the half century mark, you tend to get wild much less often, even on your birthday. Hell, not even any from the wife this time around...heartburn for us both from the special dinner. We got delivery from the American diner recently opened by a parent of a classmate of my son. I had a pulled pork sandwich, wife had a western burger, we shared onion rings and mozza sticks, and I added some cole slaw and mac and cheese (not from a box). And for my birthday, she threw in some brownies (normal, not "special").

Not what you would expect from a Bangkok Birthday. Maybe tomorrow after hockey the boys will line something up, but I doubt it. One of the downsides to playing on weeknights.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Thanks all. Just 29 minutes left of my birthday here, but technically it should just be starting, as I was born right about this minute, 1830 GMT+2 (Spain). No snaps or crazy stuff going on. As you near the half century mark, you tend to get wild much less often, even on your birthday. Hell, not even any from the wife this time around...heartburn for us both from the special dinner. We got delivery from the American diner recently opened by a parent of a classmate of my son. I had a pulled pork sandwich, wife had a western burger, we shared onion rings and mozza sticks, and I added some cole slaw and mac and cheese (not from a box). And for my birthday, she threw in some brownies (normal, not "special").

Not what you would expect from a Bangkok Birthday. Maybe tomorrow after hockey the boys will line something up, but I doubt it. One of the downsides to playing on weeknights.

That sounds as great as any birthday to me!

Congrats buddy. Enjoy the rest of your day with the family!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad