TvPucken2023

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
The Småland vs Stockholm game is something else. Wow. Feels like the coming Swedish U16 national team should consist of only Småland defensemen 😅.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Good game, unfortunately the refs ruined the outcome. Felt like Småland were the better team.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Overall, pretty entertaining tournament. Still a bit pissed Ångermanland did not get to compete in the playoffs.

Södermanland were impressive... putting up a good fight. Guess a pretty decent national team will be selected out of this age group, although I am hearing that the Swedish 09-group looks superior at an early stage and comparable to the 07. Guess we will see.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Overall, pretty entertaining tournament. Still a bit pissed Ångermanland did not get to compete in the playoffs.

Södermanland were impressive... putting up a good fight. Guess a pretty decent national team will be selected out of this age group, although I am hearing that the Swedish 09-group looks superior at an early stage and comparable to the 07. Guess we will see.
Do you have any names amongst the 09’s that are seen as the top prospects?
I hope 09’s have some high end defensemen. After having a surplus of Swedish high end defensemen for the last decade of so, I feel like there will be quite a drop in quality once the defensemen born 90-94 declines and retires. I only see Dahlin as a future Norris candidate of the defensemen born after that. It’s obviously early days for the defensemen born in the 2000’s, but I see more quality #2 defensemen in prospects like Edvinsson, Sandin-Pellikka etc.

Anybody wants to speculate on the first U16 national team roster?

I assume Björck, Holmertz and Elton Hermansson are locks as the top forwards. Tjälldén, Bosse Meijer, Bartholdsson are probably strong candidates. Furuvik, Nordmark and Wiggo Sörensson too…?

Defensemen Palme, Zigge Bratt, Cilthe, Axel Elofsson…?

Goalies…Hampus Flodquist…and more?

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Do you have any names amongst the 09’s that are seen as the top prospects?
I hope 09’s have some high end defensemen.
Take it with a grain of salt. Players I have heard being among the better ones born 09. As for regions, I am hearing Gästrikland and Örebro are particularly strong.

Simon Karlsson
Jonathan Cremonese
Noel Nord
Milan Sundström
Oliver Sundberg
Max Frykberg
Dorian Eklund Aspe
Kid Åkerman
Knut Stenberg
Samuel Storck
Noel Stenlund
Loui Karlsson
Manne Nyström
Oscar Gunnarsson
Filip Wahlén
Troy Fransson
Emil Wagner
Alfred Norden
Ludvig Vestman
Viggo Mallmin
Leon Roos (born 2010, supposedly better than most 09 borns)
Oscar Wennberg
Svante Forsman
Olle Törnqvist
Anton Hellgren
Williham Jonsson
Lexus Lidmo

Last edited:
Reactions: B Boarding

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad