TVA Sports TVA - 7 Reports on Hutson/Tuch/Farrell/Struble

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I really like Anthony Martineau. He's real good.

And these will be real interesting to follow because he will highlight some of the prospects that have less of our attention lately like Struble and Tuch.
Yeah but ... how real, though? :sarcasm:

In other news, Hutson gained weight and says he's around 5'9.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
No one can say he doesn’t have a positive self-image.

Hutson on draft day and NHL debut

1-23.jpg

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Great profile, skilled plus leadership qualities. I’m sure @Habs will be happy with all 5’9 of him. :sarcasm:
Too much skills, he doesn’t drop the gloves enough :cf:

Goals and play? I would prefer he concentrate on being a tough guy.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Great profile, skilled plus leadership qualities. I’m sure @Habs will be happy with all 5’9 of him. :sarcasm:
147 lbs, I am scared for the kid ! Harris is getting rag-dolled out there and he's 190!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
147 lbs, I am scared for the kid ! Harris is getting rag-dolled out there and he's 190!
According to the piece, he’s 175 lbs.

Not sure what an optimal weight is for someone his size. Would he be better off closer to 200 lbs or does that vary on an individual basis?

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Farrell is 175 lbs though lol

He's not playing Defense?

According to the piece, he’s 175 lbs.

Not sure what an optimal weight is for someone his size. Would he be better off closer to 200 lbs or does that vary on an individual basis?

One would think 190 to keep up with the physical demands of the NHL if you are on the blueline, its so different from defense to forward, different demands. Not that Edmundson or Harris would know, they are to giant wussbags so it doesn't matter for some people.

Reactions: Runner77

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
This made me think of the interview Hugues made with “La Poche Bleue” where they asked Hugues what kind of player he was and he answered “Brad Marchand” including the antics 😂

Connor Bedard is another smallish player that is chirping (guess he can afford it).

• Haha
Reactions: Adam Michaels

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Luke Tuch is still part of the player that I think will play for us. I think he could be a really useful bottom 6 player that bring a physicality in his game that not a lot of our prospect can bring
Hughes named him amongst the players he was happy about in an interview few weeks ago

I wonder if Tuch could make the jump to the AHL next season.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Hughes named him amongst the players he was happy about in an interview few weeks ago

I wonder if Tuch could make the jump to the AHL next season.

He could as he's got NHL strength, size, to go with solid skating/speed. The problem is he's only played in 56 games so far over 2 1/2 seasons in the NCAA with around 25ish games left in the season (20+ playoffs/ncaa tourny) but we'll see what kind of season he ends up having. I'd rather not have to hear about how he wants to sign with say the sabers because of his brother, so better to sign him this off-season then have him go back for his Senior year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad