TV subscriptions for Oiler games

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
with Shaw Cable in Edmonton, if you have Sportsnet West/One (223/224), you get SN Oilers (302) included whenever a conflicting game is on at the same time.

if the game is on SN360 (about 5 games a season), sometimes it's not on SNW.
eg. the oct 1 pre-season said SN360 but was also on SNW, but it was against Vancouver.
That's my experience.
The Oilers are on SN360 only 3 times this season. You're right about if you don't have 360 and you live in the Oilers region, the game will be on SN Oilers. The same goes for the Canucks and Flames.

HallOfGreatness4

Best NHL gambler around
Dec 29, 2010
itshockeynight.com
I know a guy who can sell you NHL GameCenter for the entire season $20.

PM me... It isn't me but I am glad I found him! Only way to see all the Oilers games living in the USA

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
For anybody who wants to watch NHL GC in Alberta for the Oilers on their laptops, it's so easy.

Go to https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/buy-vpn/

It's not illegal. I have it on my laptop and on my phone.

It's as low as $3.33 a month!

Very easy to use. It sits on your task bar. You just connect to wherever you like. NY, Seattle, etc.

You can watch every single Oilers game on your laptop within the Oilers region.

Just log in to a place that doesn't have an NHL team. I'm on a NY IP right now and forgot. I went to watch the NYR CHI game and it said it was blacked out (Because I have it connected in NY).

Best solution.

You don't even have to do that. They don't blackout games on GCL for the Oilers anymore. Rogers owns it all, so it is accessible on GCL which is their platform.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad